Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant March 6

B-rad502
    Originally posted by Craig
    Oh well, I'll be out the next weekend, in MY BOAT finally! I pick the drive up Monday
    Don't you have plans up North that next weekend??

jdnichols
    The fee is for overnight. Of course the marina is wanting as many overnighter as possible.
    I would like to have a few more events like this and that's whats interested them. They would also like us to have an event of some sort at Roosevelt to get people to come see that new marina. (same owners)
    It would be fun to have a gathering there before it gets too warm.
    Jim

91nordic29
    roosevelt would be cool. definately an overnighter, though.

Craig
    Originally posted by B-rad502
    Don't you have plans up North that next weekend??
    Friday night shouldn't be a problem at this point. T's school is the only wild card there. Only thing that might change may be Saturday. At this point my boats not even able to float This coming weekend is shot, we have road races at Firebird, debut of the Just Another Toy Mustang
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ecal_2-med.jpg
    Next weekend, Troy's flying in for the drags at Firebird. We dropped a grand on tickets for that gig. And the 19/20 of March we have reservations at Queens Bay in Havasu. So I have to get my bunks fixed on the trailer and get at least a couple of hours on the drive before jetting off to Havazoo!
    Jim that deal sounds pretty cool. Keep us posted if you want to do another one, I wouldn't mind joining in.

blown23vee
    Hey Jim, your organizational skills are next to none!! Whole thing sounds pretty cool...unless work interferes unexpectedly, count myself, wife & mini-me in! Give me a clue what you'll be short & we'll bring something!

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by Craig
    Friday night shouldn't be a problem at this point. T's school is the only wild card there. Only thing that might change may be Saturday. At this point my boats not even able to float This coming weekend is shot, we have road races at Firebird, debut of the Just Another Toy Mustang
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ecal_2-med.jpg
    Next weekend, Troy's flying in for the drags at Firebird. We dropped a grand on tickets for that gig. And the 19/20 of March we have reservations at Queens Bay in Havasu. So I have to get my bunks fixed on the trailer and get at least a couple of hours on the drive before jetting off to Havazoo!
    Jim that deal sounds pretty cool. Keep us posted if you want to do another one, I wouldn't mind joining in.
    Hey Craig, Troy left one part I bought from him sitting on the workbench, when he shipped everything to me. I'm going to need to hook-up with you guys while he is here. Shoot me a PM with your number, or I can PM mine to you.
    Rod

Slick
    The weather isn't lookin' so good for next weekend

DogHouse
    Originally posted by jdnichols
    I would like to have a few more events like this and that's whats interested them. They would also like us to have an event of some sort at Roosevelt to get people to come see that new marina. (same owners)
    It would be fun to have a gathering there before it gets too warm.
    Jim
    We got some fuel (89 only) at the marina a couple weeks ago. Nice facility. Had a good chat with one of the guys working there who was also the mechanic. Think his name was Rusty. Nice guy, and was very familiar with our favorite toy store down in Tucson (Larry's)!

91nordic29
    Originally posted by Slick
    The weather isn't lookin' so good for next weekend
    sure it is. 70°

carreraelite
    Tue
    H: 63
    L: 50
    Wed
    H: 62
    L: 48
    Thu