Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Posse!

LUVNLIFE
    Does the home know he left?

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    That would be Granpa and Gramma, the infamous "HallettDave".
    I wonder where he was going ?
    actually I believe he was coming home, Gramps was down there camping and bicycling

eliminatedsprinter
    Hey gang, I need some updates.
    Rich
    How is the motor coming along in your boat?
    Shawn
    How is the hunt for a new ride coming?
    I went in and paid more on my motor and saw how it is coming. I also saw my old powerhead. The pistons and block looked pretty tore up. Yesterday I went to move the motorhome and I noticed a coolent leak, so now I get to bring that in today and have it looked at aaaaarrgggggg.:frown: William's having the best Basketball season he has ever had and yesterday he jammed and bent back the tip of the bird finger on his right hand real bad while we were playing together. I swear, these last couple of months, it seem like whatever I touch breaks. Oh well, I guess If I fix eveything I own this winter then it might work better for summer. Yea right.......

Jetdriver
    Hey Steve! No updates for ya on this end! Ill let yeah no when I have something good to tell yeah!

jackpunx
    Hey Guys,,
    Made it back.. Had a great weekend at river.. I got my first tan.. .
    The truck is badd asss.. and the boat ran great..

HalletDave
    Originally posted by 77charger
    Ok which one of you guys drives a new style dodge(white one)with the posse sticker in the lower middle of the rear window with an op6c sticker on the lower right rear towing a pop up trailer,also had 2 bicycles headed north on I 5 near camp pendleton this afternoon around 2 pm?If so i saw you i was driving a white new chevy flatbed(my work truck) with a tar kettle mounted on the rear
    77charger,
    That was me and Betty in the Hemi Dodge coming back from a biking trip in San Diego. I was concentrating on driving but I do remember seeing the truck you described as yours. The 405 was the pits all the way to the Slimi Valley exit.
    It's a bitch being stuck in traffic with your dream home in tow.
    I was just glad I wasn't pulling the Ole Hallett in all that mess. If you have a CB you could have shouted at me as I was monitoring CH 19.

eliminatedsprinter
    For future referance, when you see Hallet Dave in his truck you are supposed to yell "hey, has that thing got a Hemi in it?".

HalletDave
    For future referance, when you see Hallet Dave in his truck you are supposed to yell "hey, has that thing got a Hemi in it?".
    And my reply will be:
    "You're about to find out"

jackpunx
    Dave,
    Your going to be really suprised at the power Im pulling out of mine now.. we may have to race

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Dave,
    Your going to be really suprised at the power Im pulling out of mine now.. we may have to race
    This could be good the next time we are together

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast