Thread: Where's Dilligaf

Beer Factor
    You jinxed my boat more than it was. The Shit lost a hub. I drove it to vista to check on the trade in value. What, maybe 120 miles round trip. I got back into the tract and flipped a u turn to park it into the rv parking. I look back in my mirror and see a tire spinning around in the street. wtf Now i'm off to get the shit tube a new hub. :yuk:

Beer Factor
    LOL...I am telling you Ross...IT IS TIME BIACH! Your boat is just worn out and done. Heading into the big blue you can't be going out there on a prayer that you will get back. Burn the bitch down and start over again.
    it's only 5 years old, but it seems to be ready for the boneyard. 2 stroke-never again

Midlife Advantage
    Brand new 5 years ago? Maybe the maintenance by the owner is the problem :argue:
    What brand of boat is it Ross?
    Just thinking out loud
    What maintenance? :crossx:

Beer Factor
    What maintenance? :crossx:
    I've had this boat in the shop more times than you guys have changed your underwear in the last 2 years. It was a used boat when i bought it.

Beer Factor
    If you are interested I know someone selling a 25 foot Striker. If you want his number call me.
    New motor or new boat. $20,000.00 0r $ 65,000.00 those are my options. I don't want anything else used. The salt water is rough on everything.

INSman
    F Mohave !!! :rollside:

INSman
    :argue:
    At least get it right:
    F MOHAVE!
    You want to come down to Havasu and take a ride in a real Shockwave this Saturday ??!!??

Beer Factor
    Two hubs bought so far and neither one fits. Went down to trail rite the manufacturer of the trailor and they gave me the wrong one. wtf-will this ever end? I'm going to become a hub distributor pretty soon.

INSman
    Thanks for the invite. One of these days I will take you up on that but for the time being:
    F HAVASU!

Chicken Sheat !!!!!

GAME TIME
    I have to be in CA this weekend. Unless of course the lake gets a hold of me
    I can hear it calling your name. What's one more weekend out there Tom?