Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lavey's Catalina Invasion

WILD LAVEY
    Feb 22, LaveyCraft is having its first annual Catalina fun run. This should be a great run. There should be at least 10-12 Laveys and 3 to 4 85mph+ 2750's. I know some people doubt the performance of the 2750 hull. If you would like to see how they handle first hand, come out and play this Sunday.

LaveyOne
    I hope some of you salty dogs can come and run with us . It should be a great day for boating and drinks on the island is ALWAYS a good thing.
    We are heading out of the Queen Mary launch ramp at 7:30 a.m., Sun., Feb. 22. I think Wild Lavey is launching out of Davies but we're gonna meet up for the group run. Either ramp is good. I look forward to meeting some of you from these boards.
    See Ya!

Faster Daddy
    We'll see you at the Island and run back with ya. Were going to head out of Oceanside. Look forward to meeting everyone!

shockwavebd
    Nick I will round up some of the RRX boys to come play ..........see ya on the water

WILD LAVEY
    looking forward to meet you too faster.
    barry, round up the clan. this should be an awesome run.

cola
    We'll see if it works for us. The Essex was bored on Havasu this week-end, no waves.
    Later, Mike&Kim

Sun burners
    ?????????????????????

WILD LAVEY
    whats up mike. are you going to make it? how was havasu? didnt make it out there. i got invited to an exclusive party on fri night.

cola
    Havasu was nice. Water is cool, but the sun was warm. Lots of boats on the lake & with only the north side @ Winsor open it was a little slow. The fireworks were the bomb. I needed a week not a week-end. It sucks towing the boat out and back, but then we get to play in the ocean also. I hope the storm thats comming is gone by Sunday. The swells are 5'- 6' now, could be a slow run.
    Late, Mike

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Nick, what time do you plan on launching and what is the official name of the ramp so I may print out a Map Quest for directions. I may want to launch there.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast