Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low Havasu Water Level - Watch OUT!

PlyaPlya22
    ChmpChgn,
    We had to head back to Cali. We'll have to hang out again. I think were going up March 18th-21st, you gonna be there?

Kachina26
    I hung out in the channel until midnight saturday after the fireworks show, didn't want to deal with the ramp. I also wanted to watch a movie on the dvd player on the boat. Got in around 2 am and just crashed. I went back down to the storage on Sunday to wax the boat and grab some stuff out of it. It was definately cool meeting both you guys, we will have to hook up again. How was it getting the Dana out of site 6?

ChumpChange
    Lets just say that the boat didn't come out of the water too easy at 6......I burned off half of my 32 inch tires. Launced from Windsor on Sunday and it was much easier to get in and out. We're definantely going back up during spring break in March. Have you hit 10 on your engine yet?

Kachina26
    I made 8.5 that weekend, I woulda got 10 but I spent Saturday kickin it in the channel with you guys. Oh well, it was time well spent. We're going back March 13 for a firemans BBQ up in Golden Shores, my uncles are in the FD up there, I will get another couple hours and change the oil then. I hope to do a trip after that with a few of the guys from work during spring break, it'll be a saugage fest on the boat that weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12