Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is so good about Eliminator?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by UnionJack
    Nothing is good about them
    ouch.....

mbrown2
    Make a good boat...any of them that they have rigged to run fast have...heck, just look at the 144mph 25 Daytona....Also, they have nice gels and have a number of styles and sizes to pick from....we have a 23 Eagle, and it has been a great all around boat and rides better than some boats that are larger than it.

bigq
    I say save the 20k and buy a Cheetah and invest what you save.
    but then what do i know I have owned two Commanders.

castaway
    i have to agree w/ mbrown2 in that the guys at eliminator can do some pretty unbelievable gel schemes and fades and theres no question that they make some fast ass hulls. I personally dig the overall look of their boats. 25 eagle also made a good point about their name recognition. they've been around forever and they do seem to hold some of the best resale values. in the end it's all about what blows your skirt up...

jerry billet
    copy cats are in itself flattery. why have other boats mfg. copied thiers? And do they have the history and research expenses? I hope Eliminator is using that extra cash to continue design improvements. I agree thay are top of the line, and there are copies for less money.
    I don't have the big cat, just a 21' Daytona. Am very happy with it.

Charley
    No doubt Eliminator is re-investing into the company... A while back they hired Rob King(very talented designer) to redo the body line stylings and gel coat offerings on most of the eliminator product line.... and so far the only one I dont care for is the 27' with it's windshields... the new 25' daytona and larger eagle models look very nice in my humble opinion...

welk2party
    I personally am a fan of many builders out there. I opted for an Eliminator in the end for many reasons. As far as pricing, I got the same initial high ball price I got everywhere. The best advice is do your homework on what you think you want in a boat. What are you using the boat for and how many people will you have on it most of the time. Do you want pure performance or do you want comfort. I love my Eliminator because it does what I want and I got the goodies put on I needed and wanted.

castaway
    i hear eliminator is tooling a brand new deck boat and it's going to be a little bit smaller than their 27'... i'm excited to see what it turns out like... i think their new 28' daytona is bad ass, and so is their 38' eagle.....

bear down
    I love my eliminator and will always be loyal to them. When I upgrade I don't need to look else where for a new look. Eliminator has it all. I also love that they can service my boat in either Mira Loma or in Lake Havasu.

HavasuDreamin'
    What is so good about Eliminator? Personally, I think they are always on the cutting edge of technology. 1975/76 they debuted the first modern looking tunnel boat, the 19' Daytona. They introduced what I consider to be the first "family" tunnel a few years later, and years before anyone else (the 23' Daytona). They were the first to integrate canopies in recreational tunnels (I know race boats had them first). Their gel schemes and application with fades, etc. have always been tops in the business. They build a solid boat without cutting corners. Last but not least, they have a great name (good for resale).
    Having said all that, I do believe there are many boat manufactures on par with Eliminator, some perhaps better, but that is debatable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast