Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW this past Saturday

FlatBroke
    Well what happened, got there about 4:00 and saw absolutely nothing, saw 3 hydros (Alky Express and a couple of others) wasn't real impressed with any of them, not a port nozzle in the house. The water was like a sheet of glass, no wind and no jet boats disturbing the cove and no one was out there running, sad.

schiada96
    So how fast did your boat run?

FlatBroke
    Originally posted by schiada96
    So how fast did your boat run?
    Well let me tell you, my row boat was faster because none of those boats hit the freaking water. What better conditions could you possibly ask for? What a joke, constantly looking for excuses not to do a full pass or even hit the water. When was the last time you did a full pass or better yet, have you have ever done one? It don't matter how fast my boat goes, but I will tell you one thing, I won't embarrass myself with lame excuses not to run hard. I was there checking out the competition or 'lack of' is a better term. I don't need to bring my boat up there, nobody will run anyway. I can see the replies coming already, but words mean absolutely nothing, action means everything.

Sangster
    Flatbroke....If you have a boat that can run with "Alky Express" or Mels' Sanger Hydro you should bring it up.... Sounds like thats Not the case though....Sounds like a good Ole' case of "Blowin' your own Horn"........ Funny how some folks think Jest cause they Finally showed up that everyones supposed to put on a show for them......

Rick James
    4:00 pm? Thats like going to A Garage sale at 4 PM, The shit is all sold and there packin up!

FlatBroke
    There isn't any horn blowing here, I am just stating facts. Like you said, I did see a show but it was a "show 'n shine" not a "show 'n go". If you aren't going to run the thing, why bring it? Supposedly late afternoon is the time that all v-drives run, when there isn't any wind or chop. I don't expect them to put on an impromptu show for me, my expectations were already set by the late afternoon time frame as mentioned. Also, I don't need anything too stout to run with the boats I saw on the trailer, all I need to do is a full pass, or better yet, just have something in the water.

Sangster
    So...... When are you going to have your 'Hoopty" up there & in the water.... I want to be there too.... We will have a boat ready in a few weeks to do some testing.... I'm sure we can play.....

V-Drizzle
    Who is this Flatbroke punk? where was your boat? You come in here with a big tude. There are many more planned events maybe you could borrow your dad's boat for a weekend.

Rick James
    If thats is true then he must really be A FlatJoke :yuk:

FlatBroke
    Words and replies looking real good gents, real predictable, but like I said, action means everything.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast