Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Big Ford vs. Big Chevy vs. Big Mopar

Originally posted by schiada96
    Pick a spot your all ass Damn, That was prolific. I shall no longer engage in this juvenile name calling. Schiada96 if you do not have anything more intelligent to add I suggest you do the same. Come back and debate when you wish to act like an adult.

schiada96
    Originally posted by 058
    Damn, That was prolific. I shall no longer engage in this juvenile name calling. Schiada96 if you do not have anything more intelligent to add I suggest you do the same. Come back and debate when you wish to act like an adult.
    Your the one who started with with the word "****" go go debate with your ass.

Tom Brown
    Oh yeah!??? :yuk:
    Oh... sorry... I was really getting into this for a minute.

CrazyHippy
    I love the Bench Racers Forum....
    **** you you ****ing ****s!!!!
    OK, I feel better
    BJH

Tom Brown
    Ford/GM/Mopar all suck ass.
    It's all about the Mazda three rotor 20b. Turboed to 800 hp, rev to 10K and live to tell about it, and has an amazing power to weight ratio.
    Smoke that, you reciprocating mo-fos.
    Actually, I'd like to put just such an engine into a small tunnel or maybe an LTV with an Arneson.

SUI-CY-COLE
    i was gonna comment on how many fords broke down at the 500 last weekend,but this subject has enuff fuel in it already.i am glad ford started making the gt-40 again to "try" to hang with the vette seeing there was nothing else that could "hang " with it..i to have a ford and it is great f-250 diesel pick-up.

RaysonKid
    Oh, The Vette.
    Wasnt it Chevy and the vette that had to get advice from Mercury outboards when building the ZR-1 motor.
    I guess all the brands have their pros and cons.
    I got the Howard I have with the Ford motor.
    Probably not my first choice of motors.
    But I will leave it in and make it run strong and learn something new in the process.

spectras only
    I have a 1970 LS-6 in my present 32 year old boat with 485 original hours on it. My other boat [had it for 26yrs with 2500 total hours] has a 429 CJ with galvanized oilpan[ the original 460 went south ,loss of upper lubrication ,caused by a pinhole in the oilpan] with 1000 hrs on it when sold . Hmmm, is one make better than the other ? I'd like to try a V-8 Maserati engine my friend has in his hangar collecting dust ,for a project boat next.

MAXIMUS
    This is one of the grandest topics for true duche bags to slug it out on!! LMAO!!!!
    Can you say.... AIR PUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP?
    Oh yea & fords have always been better!
    Just ask homosu47...

Tom Brown
    You're the king of grand entrances, Maxi.