Thread: Losing our rights by the minute.

HOSS
    Now the guys and gals on here that are homosexual can`t come out. Rexone has found a way to limit our abiltiy of self expression. Bench racers seems to be where ***boat`s gay members can come out.
    I meen if I was gay I would post in bench racers. Lets see what life comes back to the garage.
    Anyone wanna swap a copy of Tractor Pull for the Latest issue of Mercury Madness? Or even the latest copy of Rude, Crude, & Totally Nude Evinrude. They have a great article of just how the engineers designing the FITCH motor caused OMC to file bankruptcy.

I'm not allowing gay marriages in Bench Racers either
    You can co-habitate here but no marryin.

HOSS

O.B eddie
    Originally posted by HOSS
    Ya know I must agree with Rex as we all know who cannott seem to express themselves without homo, references! But to put limitations on what we may post I feel is Not entirely the answer, This is america and freedom of speech does still exist!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY REX TO LIMIT WHAT ONE MAY POST IS NOT WHAT OUR COUNTRY WAS BASED UPON IF THOSE DONT LIKE WHAT THEY SEE DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FREEDOM OF CHOICE not regulation!!!! SORRY I MUST DEPART THIS REGULATED FORUM SEE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

No reg has been placed on what you can post (again within forum guidelines), only where you can post it. Like any other forum on ***boat, the mods have the latitude to keep threads on topic based on their judgement. Bench racers has been a free for all and has deterioriated just about into a state on non-use. My guess is that the lack of uniformity in the threads is the reason so I'm changing it to keep stuff that's meaningful on topic. You can still have all the useless gay threads you want. heeeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!!!!!

HOSS
    That dude said, "useless gay threads".
    OB, your gay!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Rexone
    No reg has been placed on what you can post (again within forum guidelines), only where you can post it. Like any other forum on ***boat, the mods have the latitude to keep threads on topic based on their judgement. Bench racers has been a free for all and has deterioriated just about into a state on non-use. My guess is that the lack of uniformity in the threads is the reason so I'm changing it to keep stuff that's meaningful on topic. You can still have all the useless gay threads you want. heeeeeeeeehawwwwww!!!!!!!
    Okay, I can change! Later Bench-Racers