Unbelievable !!!!. The first thing we did when we got there was to walk right up to the fence as Dale jr, Ricky Craven, J. Gordon, R. Gordon, Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace, Biffle, Kurt Busch, & Matt Kenseth were out for there morning pratice. They were coming out of turn 4 and we were about 1/2 way down the front straightaway when they went flying by us . Now i've hung out at the fence at the finish line at Pomona when the fuel cars run and that is awesome also. BUTT nothing like these guys. It was totaly amazing. You couldn't of put a pack of cigarettes between the bumpers or for that matter the doors of these cars most of the time. All at close to 200 mph. The truck race Friday night was a great race to watch along with the IROC race. To me they were actually more exciting then the cup race. I was praying for a caution with about 20 to 25 laps to go to bunch the field up and have an old fashioned shoot out, but no such luck. Now to rub it in just alittle more..... Our seats were at the start/finish line, row 42 section "N" in the Nextel suite area. We had a personal server who would bring you COCKTAIL'S / SHOT'S / and anything else your little heart desired. Oh yeah...one one thing else. I got lost driving around the parking lot and wound up right at the entrance of the Nextel suite which was right in the front of the speedway. One step further and I was on the track . Pretty funny, I just acted like I knew where I was going and nobody said a word. If any of you ever get the chance to go make sure you go to Lollypop's . Great bar with alittle side action if you know what I mean. UNBELIEVABLE