Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a GOOD Dodge dealer..

Blown Lavey
    My Sister who is 17 is buying her first truck and she wants a Dakota club cab. Anyone in fleet sales or a sales person that wont d*ck us around.
    I worked as a serv mngr for 3 yrs and my Dodge connection is gone so all help would be appreciated.

MobyMan
    I'm in the process of purchasing a new 3500 through Dave Smith Motors in Kellog Idaho. Their pricing couldn't be beat anywhere else I looked, and they've been very easy to work with so far. You might want to try them out. Contact Paul Nadler 800-635-8000, and tell him I sent you.
    Cliff

Low B
    If you are in SoCal Try McPeek Dodge in Anaheim. See Frank Busal Jr. (Owner) He is the man, I've bought all my Dodge's there for years.

HalletDave
    http://www.frahmdodge.com/
    Give these folks a call.
    From what I've heard, some folks on the Forum have gotten some good deals in the past from this dealership.
    Good luck.

bordsmnj
    i would send ms. boatnam (supertina) a pm as she works at frahm dodge. i'm sure she'd help out a person from the boards,although not my place to say. i'd definantly talk to her.

totenhosen
    I know that it's not a Dakota but I'm trying to sell my 2002 Dodge Ram quad/cab. It's the Sport SLT model. It would be close to the same price as a new Dakota. email me if interested or for more info.

THOR
    Missboatnam aka Tina, hooked me up on my 300M there when I went to see her. No doubt she will hook you up.

PACKINAIR
    where are you located?

bigq
    Originally posted by HalletDave
    http://www.frahmdodge.com/
    Give these folks a call.
    From what I've heard, some folks on the Forum have gotten some good deals in the past from this dealership.
    Good luck.
    Another Vote for Frahmdodge.

well since my girlfreind works at framm and i just bought a dodge i will also have to metion frahm dodge in norco.ask for tina in finance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast