Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM:SMALL BEZER needs good HOME!!

dossangers
    Diamond in the rough! complete less motor call the BEZER PIMP DADDY!Billy B 909-982-8555 7,500.00 $$ denerohttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC01386-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01385-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01384-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01383-med.JPG

nice boat!!!!!i wish i had the "$cratch" to get into that!

Sangster
    Your motor would work real nice in there....Mild cam change...V-drive oil pan & you're good to go.....

No need for the v-drive pan. Run the beastie from the balancer.
    Nice bezer, A little clean up & that thing could be a great boat.
    Morg.

what about the headers?...are'nt the jet/v-drive diff. styles?

You can run jet headers in a v-drive. They will just point up a little. My old hondo had jet headers. worked just fine.
    If you are thinking serious about this deal, Billy could give you the lo-down on every aspect of turning this bezer into an awsome rive toy.
    I'm tell'n you brother if you are looking for a v-drive flat for river use. It's very hard to beat a circle boat. & the bezer is one of the best of them. Almost as good as the Revenge I am building. J/K they are all good

i recently talked with billy, im sure i'll give him a call when this happens! but im right in the middle of another project right now!

BILLY.B
    Thanks Wayne for posting these pic's for me. This boat has only been raced a handful of times. NEVER been WRECKED or flipped. One little stress crack on the transom and a couple small glass blisters on the top back by the transom on the drivers side. The floor is nice and the stringers are tight to the floor with absolutely no "STRESS CRACKS". Other then the ugly paint job and pink stripe on the center of the floor this boat is in excellent condition. The trailer needs to be repainted and re-bunked but has new tires and all the lights work. It was set up by Ray Brown ( Julian's right hand man) at Bezer boats and it's an 1988. Has a whirlway and the trick lock out handle that Ray made only a few of. I firmly believe that this boat is a great deal seeing as a new one would cost you at least this amount for a bare hull. The price is $7500.00 OBO. If I had the time i'd do this project myself and make it look good without breaking the bank. There are several other options as far as trailers go, ( VDRIVE VIDEO ), so if anyones interested let me know.

superdave013
    whoever gets this boat is lucky that my money is tied up right now in something else.
    I kept my blown injected BBC just for a boat like this one.
    Dang, maybe someday the timming will be better.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    [BIf I had the time i'd do this project myself... [/B]
    Maybe if you weren't busy flying all over the country following the nascar circuit....(while the rest of us work REAL JOBS )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast