Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM:SMALL BEZER needs good HOME!!

smalls
    COME ON RIVER KING,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Its only Thusday here!

BILLY.B
    I've had several calls on this boat and a couple of tire kickers that "HIM HA" about and say they'll think about it. "OK" call me STUPID but do you realize you can't even buy a used personal watercraft for this kinda cash!!!.
    Breakdown....
    1. Trailer...2500.00 to 3500.00 or more, depending how trick.
    2. Circle Hull...7500.00 stage one.
    3. Installation & parts... I'm probably low with this one but I would assume some where around $18000.00.
    Now you probably think i'm off base on a couple of my figures but I know what I paid back in 91 ($22,000) and I doubt i'm far off. And that didn't include the paint job,trailer, stacked tank, seats, or plumbing.
    What are you guys thinking if your in the market for a circle boat. I think i'll keep it for myself as a back up !!!!

GofastRacer
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    What are you guys thinking if your in the market for a circle boat. I think i'll keep it for myself as a back up !!!!
    That's what I'd do, I sure wouldn't give it away!..

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by GofastRacer
    That's what I'd do, I sure wouldn't give it away!.. It's pretty funny Art. It seems like alot of people will step over a dollar to pick up a dime if you know what I mean .

GofastRacer
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    It's pretty funny Art. It seems like alot of people will step over a dollar to pick up a dime if you know what I mean .
    Yep, you got that right!..

dossangers
    I want that trick lock out handle anybody buys this boat ill trade a brand new set up for it!!!! or can one person have too many BEZERS??? lets see DEI small block turns 9200 rpms times 18% gears killer small bezer built by some boat builder years ago with multipal race records slow paint drop in as is and KICK SOME ASS or buy a back words bezer off EBAY for 15,000.00 and go 85-90 tough decisions all show no go or all go and no show i might be selling myself??????

smalls
    This boat says SN MIKE all over it.....

BILLY.B
    He's tire kickin again. I told him there was no good way of putting a ski boom on it

smalls
    HE NEEDS IT!

CircleJerk
    It's just a 'B boat' ......What's all the fuss? That must be a 'T.Beal' reject.........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast