Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM:SMALL BEZER needs good HOME!!

dossangers
    ITS JUST NORTHWEST ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh CJ!! lol!!

chiefyg
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    It's pretty funny Art. It seems like alot of people will step over a dollar to pick up a dime if you know what I mean .
    does the Sale price include a paint job?

superdave013
    Originally posted by chiefyg
    does the Sale price include a paint job?
    Yeah, it comes with that pink stripe on the inside :yuk:
    I'ed have to rattle can that black before it got hooked up to the truck.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Yeah, it comes with that pink stripe on the inside :yuk:
    I'ed have to rattle can that black before it got hooked up to the truck. First Jim Anderson's flatty and know this one that I have. Whats up ChiefyG are you really in the market for a flatty?. If it takes you as long to make a decision as superdave does to get his Schiada to the water you wont have to worry about the pink in the center of the floor, it will have faded out to a chalky grey.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by dossangers
    Diamond in the rough! complete less motor call the BEZER PIMP DADDY!Billy B 909-982-8555 7,500.00 $$ denerohttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/167DSC01386-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01385-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01384-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C01383-med.JPG This boat is SOLD !!!!. Thanks Art for putting the word out to Bill. i'll make sure he's happy.

superdave013
    First Jim Anderson's flatty and know this one that I have. Whats up ChiefyG are you really in the market for a flatty?. If it takes you as long to make a decision as superdave does to get his Schiada to the water you wont have to worry about the pink in the center of the floor, it will have faded out to a chalky grey.
    Nice Billy
    I'll have you know that the schiada is fadding just from sitting in the garage so long.

GofastRacer
    This boat is SOLD !!!!. Thanks Art for putting the word out to Bill. i'll make sure he's happy.
    You're welcome, I been trying to talk him into a ircle boat for over a year, finally made the wise choice!..

CircleJerk
    Originally posted by dossangers
    ITS JUST NORTHWEST ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh CJ!! lol!!
    OHHH Dosss, i thought for a second we were friends! Bet you still didnt get the cav handle......even with the (XXXXXs) what was it, cant see in the photo. It will be a cold day before B.S. buys or rents an easy to drive 'b' (notice how I decapitalized it?) trainer roundy rounder! :yuk:
    My only hope is: someday all you new 'b' owners will bring your 70-74 boats (its only fair to bring an early heavy one like mine) up here to see if you can pass the 'L' boat (with trunk for beverages!) cause I will nail the start and you all will have to 'catch up' and then try to pass the jErK!!! I will still share a beverage with ya!

uclahater
    Originally posted by CircleJerk
    OHHH Dosss, i thought for a second we were friends! Bet you still didnt get the cav handle......even with the (XXXXXs) what was it, cant see in the photo. It will be a cold day before B.S. buys or rents an easy to drive 'b' (notice how I decapitalized it?) trainer roundy rounder! :yuk:
    My only hope is: someday all you new 'b' owners will bring your 70-74 boats (its only fair to bring an early heavy one like mine) up here to see if you can pass the 'L' boat (with trunk for beverages!) cause I will nail the start and you all will have to 'catch up' and then try to pass the jErK!!! I will still share a beverage with ya!
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    CJ why dont you show up to parker on April 17th and 18th and well see how much of a jump you get on all the "B" Boats.

dossangers
    Originally posted by CircleJerk
    My only hope is: someday all you new 'b' owners will bring your 70-74 boats (its only fair to bring an early heavy one like mine) up here to see if you can pass the 'L' boat (with trunk for beverages!) cause I will nail the start and you all will have to 'catch up' and then try to pass the jErK!!! I will still share a beverage with ya! Why on earth would ANYBODY want a hard to drive boat so you can say it was the driver that made it go fast? Besides im real happy with my Julian built Wilton powered DRIVERS ED BBBBBBIIIIEEEESSSSEEEMMMMEEEYYYEEERR { I PUT IT IN CAPS SO YOU DONT FORGET}

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast