Thread: man those pocket bikes

502procharger
    bounce, holly shit, why do they have to drop them on fear factor? i want them those bastards

phuggit
    I couldn't believe they dropped those things. Props to the bike manufacturers though...didn't look like to much damage to the bikes after the impact.
    I think we're going to get one. Should really piss off our HOA.

RiverForUs
    as I found out Monday night when I layed my down and slammed it into the curb at 25+ mph. I thought for sure I broke something, (on me or the bike), at least the fairings. When I peeled myself up from the street, the sumbich was still running but the chain was laying in the gutter. To my suprise it wasn't broke, just came off. Put the chain back on, started it after 3 pulls, and got back on for a few more laps. Tore my pants and shirt, 7 raspberries on my right knee with some swelling and a huge raspberry on my right elbow probably 7 inches long.
    I'll be wearing long sleeves from now on!!!

superdave013
    Originally posted by RiverForUs
    as I found out Monday night when I layed my down and slammed it into the curb at 25+ mph. I thought for sure I broke something, (on me or the bike), at least the fairings. When I peeled myself up from the street, the sumbich was still running but the chain was laying in the gutter. To my suprise it wasn't broke, just came off. Put the chain back on, started it after 3 pulls, and got back on for a few more laps. Tore my pants and shirt, 7 raspberries on my right knee with some swelling and a huge raspberry on my right elbow probably 7 inches long.
    I'll be wearing long sleeves from now on!!!
    Hey, where do you ride yours? I've ridden mine all over Anaheim.
    I looped mine tring to do one handed wheelies to one up H2O Partystater. lol, I didn't pull it off, YET

Rivertoys
    I have two coming this week, I can't wait to hurt myself!!!

HOSS
    Hpo on over to Bench Racers. I`m going all the way with this thing till it blows!

RiverForUs
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Hey, where do you ride yours? I've ridden mine all over Anaheim.
    I looped mine tring to do one handed wheelies to one up H2O Partystater. lol, I didn't pull it off, YET
    SuperDave, If I remember right you're closer to downtown near the ploice station? I'm off Sunkist & Wagner by Katella high school. When I crashed I was at my nephews around the corner at Rio Vista & South St.
    Every time I try a wheelie the bike bogs down immediately. The first time it (the bogging down--alomost as if it was running out of gas) lasted 2 days. The second time it bogged right away and I shut it down. After a few minutes I started it up and no more bogging. So, no more wheelies for me!
    Once I get my pics developed I'll try scanning them in to show my road rash.

RiverForUs
    let's see if this works:
    a couple of days before the accident--shorts and short sleeves--never again!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...bike-thumb.JPG
    road rash
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0055-thumb.JPG
    and the clothes with the corresponding holes
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0056-thumb.JPG
    next time it's long sleeves for sure

CrazyHippy
    I just sent my motor off to the machine shop to have a little machining done. Shooting for 175# of compression (Av Gas) adn just a little bit of porting We shall see how it turns out.
    BJH

HOSS
    Set the needle to the bottom mark. Yes remove the slide. Mine was shipped witht the needle set the 2nd from the top. Night and day difference.