Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Say Hola Popie!!!!!

Three Days Only
    So he can see me coming, he's not going to see anything coming with the roost from those sixes. Anyway Im already going to be in front!!!!! Im planning on leaving earlier then he does!!!!

BoatFloating
    Sounds like you guys had a good time. I think Havasu will look like that all summer long. Keep me informed about this weekend looks like rain local and 67 in Havasu. You tell me.....

Charley
    Damn 3DO or is it formerly? It must be nice to be you ...cross country boat shows, booze and broads @ the opium garden, scooter rentals...and a 36 spectre with some top secret Upgrades... i'm just plain envious!
    Nortech's definitely do look bad ass but so does that MTI.... The palm leaf Paint scheme on that boat is frickin amazing... can I just buy "Sterling" Stickers for my Air cleaners???
    When do we get to see blings lil wet dream?

alfonzo
    Nice pics, FKA Three days Only, the guy in the picture with the girls looks like a runner. Whats up with your boat????

Steamin' Rice
    Cool pics... One of these years I want to make it to the Miami Show....

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Nice pics, FKA Three days Only, the guy in the picture with the girls looks like a runner. Whats up with your boat????
    Hey sweet cheeks, I have no idea. If it doesnt rain today, maybe they will get her out on the water. Im going to find a new type of therapy. Boating just isnt working anymore. I have not driven her in four months. Thats got to be where all the anger is coming from.

jackpunx
    Jeff,
    I noticed that you didnt get caught in any of those pics..

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    Jeff,
    I noticed that you didnt get caught in any of those pics..
    Sure I did. We had to use the self timer for this one.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C00964-med.jpg

Drive It Like You Stole It
    nor-tech smor-tech, spectre flecktre - any of these canoes got paddles?

Three Days Only
    Drive It,
    Anybody want to take a guess?
    How long till Drive It Like You Stole It buys a boat?
    How long will it last?
    Extreme - Suckstreme - Maybe you should think about staying around camp and buying the kids Ice Cream. Were not sure which is louder the sound of the Ice Cream truck or the bearing in you wannabe VW transmission.
    3DO / Bling Bling
    Sucker!!!! PS - At least the kids like you!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast