Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Say Hola Popie!!!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Drive It Like You Stole It
    nor-tech smor-tech, spectre flecktre - any of these canoes got paddles?
    Hard to drive it like you stole it when it dosen't run Uncle D....

CrazyHippy
    Paddle it like you stole it??
    Could work for Girlfriends too
    BJH

Drive It Like You Stole It
    lets see...tap out's been without for 4 months, fling-fling aint had none for 6, and last i heard floater has to leave 4 days before everyone else just to make it in time - but boy, extremes 2 weeks of downtime sure seems better than that.
    p.s. i'll take the kids over you day-only boys anyday! floater cant seem to get past one night, fling-fling only makes it 2 out of 4, and tap out, well enough said.
    :devil:

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Drive It Like You Stole It
    lets see...tap out's been without for 4 months, fling-fling aint had none for 6, and last i heard floater has to leave 4 days before everyone else just to make it in time - but boy, extremes 2 weeks of downtime sure seems better than that.
    p.s. i'll take the kids over you day-only boys anyday! floater cant seem to get past one night, fling-fling only makes it 2 out of 4, and tap out, well enough said.
    :devil:
    Oh yea! and you'll be one of our bitches this summer sand boy. I'm glad you didn't CRASH on that scooter in Miami like the last bike you were on. That's why you had to buy something with a seat belt. I'm bringing my metal dector next time at the dunes in case we need to look for any of you tranny or motor parts.....

alfonzo
    Hey, Bf, does that mean i'm bumped out of the "boatBitch" slot?
    PS. d.i.l.y.s.i, next time we go to Miami we'll have 3Do fabricate you some steal bumpers and curb sliders

Three Days Only
    Glad to see you made it to the Cats & Tunnels thread, your now offically that much closer to wasting another 200K to 300K on another toy. You better go for the sixes right off the bat, there the only thing that can hold up to your need for speed.
    PS - Think about making that second garage of yours alittle larger also, Im not sure if you can fit a 40 Skater in there!!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Hey, Bf, does that mean i'm bumped out of the "boatBitch" slot?
    PS. d.i.l.y.s.i, next time we go to Miami we'll have 3Do fabricate you some steal bumpers and curb sliders
    Alfonzo, no worries my friend I have 2 balls so there is room for you...

Three Days Only
    The anger is rising, :burningm: WHEN THE **** IS MY BOAT GOING TO BE DONE? Im just sitting at work waiting for the damn call, and it is killing me. Everyone stay back, Hell im going to be a natural born killer by the end of the day. :burningm:

Three Days Only

Three Days Only
    424 :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast