Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Say Hola Popie!!!!!

Three Days Only
    Whoops

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by Drive It Like You Stole It
    hey tap out, the first time on the throttle, those bravos probably snapped in half...maybe you should borrow b.f.'s metal detector and you could find the pieces at the bottom of the lake...LOL
    :idea2:
    Metal detector, who needs that. I can just pull your oil drain plug, and use the parts I find in your pan to band aid my shit back together.

Charley
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    By the way, I have noticed that you have alot of interest in the MTI's. Are you starting to maybe want to trade in your west coast heritage and move east?
    well :idea2: NAH!
    This isn't the year... moving my business and just closed escrow on a riverfront lot with JM2driver and his family.... we gotta build something to tie up to and mix drinks in
    I'm giving Dave a year or 2 to come out with a big beamy cat ....
    I sure would love a ride in that 36 though

Steamin' Rice
    Fess up Charley... I've seen you eyeing some of those big ass V's...

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by Charley
    well :idea2: NAH!
    I sure would love a ride in that 36 though
    No problem, that is if we actually hook up in Havasu this year.

mbrown2
    Damn, looks like you guys had a blast in Miami.....I gotta make it to that show one of these days...
    So when do the Nortech 36 pics start showing up?

Three Days Only
    The boat show is all good and everthing, but the real fun is cruising around on the scooters during the day from bar to bar and partying till 5:00 in the morning. The clubs are awesome and there open all night long. Dinner at 10:00 to 12:30 and the clubs from 1:00 to 5:00. The restaurants are killer at least the good ones. There is just so much partying to be done in South Beach im surprised my liver survived the trip. The coolest thing is just cruising around and checking out the intercoastal and seeing a big bitchen cat crusie by. We even saw a 30' eliminator with twin 300X's, doing demo's for the boat show, that was a shocker. You just dont see that stuff over there. Its either big crusier yachts, go fasts (Cigarette, Outterlimits, Skater, Nor-Tech, Spectre, MTI, ETC) or center console fishing boats, tons of center consoles.
    F3DO / Jeff

alfonzo
    Think if i throw some speedrail on the pontoon and chuk a tarp over it , would it look like one of then 4,000,000$ Yahts? Hey Bf, thanx but no thanks. I have a picture of your nuts.......i'll leave em to your wife...or a chipmunk. Oh yea, i heard about the picture of me and Mrs. Bf........IIIIIIthankyou!!!!!

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Think if i throw some speedrail on the pontoon and chuk a tarp over it , would it look like one of then 4,000,000$ Yahts? Hey Bf, thanx but no thanks. I have a picture of your nuts.......i'll leave em to your wife...or a chipmunk. Oh yea, i heard about the picture of me and Mrs. Bf........IIIIIIthankyou!!!!!
    Yea, it took her a year to figure it out. Last time I saw a sack like that I was at the grocery store

Charley
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Think if i throw some speedrail on the pontoon
    speedrail??? hmm alfonzo.. you in the movie or production biz?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast