Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ever heard of a "Warrior" Cat?

bordsmnj
    i'm looking for info or a picture of a warrior cat. can't find one on line anywhere. if anyone can steer me in the right direction i'd apppreciate it.

Charley
    email jm2driver on these boards... he used to have a 23' and knows Tom Stolarz(the maker) fairly well

bordsmnj
    ok. i'll do it. thanks,Charley

Charley
    I do have this... its a 28 meg movie I made of good times at the river and at the end are 2 clips of jm2driver's 23' warrior running hard on mojave.... you will wanna right click and save to disk ... even dsl is a bit of time to DL... good luck
    http://www.stage-tech.com/charley/riverratsmed.mov

Freak
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    i'm looking for info or a picture of a warrior cat. can't find one on line anywhere. if anyone can steer me in the right direction i'd apppreciate it.
    http://www.wpmracing.com/home.htm

jm2drvr
    ran out of time, but I will look for pics this afternoon...you looking to buy a used one? daughter wants to click on some faces, so disregard the following...

bordsmnj
    well i hate to admit it but i'm still a "dial-up" guy and to load a whole movie would take a week. i'm trying to sell the wife on a new one but she wants to see what the canopy lookin' things on deck look like on a shorter boat. i really don't care as much about the looks or whatever as i do about the way it rides,etc. thanks for trying to post the video though. is there a way to post a couple still shots?thanks again -jas

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Charley
    email jm2driver on these boards... he used to have a 23' and knows Tom Stolarz(the maker) fairly well
    Charley, great video. I'm sure you've been told this but you look alot taller in the movies.

Charley
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Charley, great video. I'm sure you've been told this but you look alot taller in the movies.
    ya ya...pick on the short guy

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Charley
    ya ya...pick on the short guy
    I justed showed my wife and she said how come I can't do that. All joking aside very cool video and one of my favorite songs. Did you edit it your self????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast