Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat BBQ

Kachina26
    What are the best compact boat BBQ's? I like the one that hangs off of the boat, but I don't want to clamp on to my bow rail or attach (screw or drill) anything to my boat. I heard about the red devil grill, any others? What do you use?

weber kettle...you can mount it to the sand in a jiffie!lol
    not to be a smart-ass but hell at least you dont have to worry about the mess on-board and the kids are all around the heat,...and you cant beat the price of a lil'weber!
    but if you do go with the boat bbq?...i'll take a dog on wheat with mustard only?..."UTAH"....make that ...two!
    todd

Kachina26
    I don't mind taking it on the beach, but I want it compact and on propane. Maybe even a carrying case or something

your pretty local...M&I surplus off of garey or town at the 10 fwy in the sity of pomona... they have everything for camping as well as survival! great prices too!
    i know they have a compact coleman bbq that runs off of prop. that comes in a bag and all! ( bought it for my brother -n-law for x-mas)
    hope it helps!
    todd

yamakazi
    Walmart has two really good portable propane grills that are perfect. Both are by Sunbeam and have two cooking levels. $20 or $30 for one with a latching lid. They're small and cook fast.

ROZ
    How about one of those alien looking grills ya see on one of tose infomercials... Looks like it would work pretty good....

CAPTROBBY
    THERE R 2 GRILLS IM LOOKING AT FOR USE ON MY NEW MAGIC DECK. FIRST, AND MORE EXPENSIVE, TAKE A LOOK AT THE COMPANION GRILL MADE BY HOLLAND GRILLShttp://www.hollandgrill.com/companion.html
    SECOND LOOK AT THE SWIVEL EAZE GRILL AT OVERTONS.http://www.overtons.com/
    THE BBQ'S THAT CLAMP TO THE RAILS ARE TOO SMALL AND ARE NOT STEADY, THEY SUCK.

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by ROZ
    How about one of those alien looking grills ya see on one of tose infomercials... Looks like it would work pretty good....
    http://store6.yimg.com/I/infomercial...ca_1781_242071

Uplink
    I use that $20 Sunbeam 2 level job from Wallmart also, works great! Mark

I have a Holland Premier II, cooks every well. No flame up, & you can steam clams on it also!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast