Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New starting race date, Nostalgic Dudes

CircleJerk
    Sorry, due to circumstances beyond my control, the first Banks Lake Racers Reunion has been moved! June 19-20, fathers day weekend will be the new date to replace June 5-6.
    Now our first race date is June 12-13 which is Tastin Racing at Lake Sammamish, followed by Banks, followed by Burley Idaho! This will allow distant travelors to take in all three races in a short amount of time, and the weather should be warmer since Banks is in a desert like climate. Hope this doesnt spoil anyones plans and the last I heard some southern boats were coming to Tastin Racin and then on to Burley. They can take in a third great race and perhaps.......beat the spinning guy! jErK

RaysonKid
    Oh, Oh,
    Isnt there a get together at Camp Far West on Fathers Day weekend??
    So much for boats from the south..Coming way North.

CircleJerk
    Yes, my friend, there is. We have know this for three years now, and I have tried to avoid this conflict, but, even the energy bunny runs into obsticles! [Note avatar] I doubt that any circle racers coming from down under to Tastin Racin will mind the change......heck, I will buy them rounds at the cantina just to get the chance to race their little struts off! Hee hee..........jOiK

RaysonKid
    Isn't a cantina alot like a Taco Stand (wagon)??

Sleek-Jet
    Originally posted by CircleJerk
    Yes, my friend, there is. We have know this for three years now, and I have tried to avoid this conflict, but, even the energy bunny runs into obsticles! [Note avatar]
    That's a Chihuahua.

SANGER-RICH
    Originally posted by RaysonKid
    Isn't a cantina alot like a Taco Stand (wagon)??
    Is Jim Anderson comming up from Arizona with his restaurant???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    CJ,
    Good tactic to keep the south from coming up and re-writing your record books. J/K

RaysonKid
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    CJ,
    Good tactic to keep the south from coming up and re-writing your record books. J/K
    Ouch

CircleJerk
    Blondes response to Jerry: "Ya, like that would happen!"
    I must state for the record JG that IF Burley will set up a smaller course, like a one pin turn within the front straight, I will run WITH any 30 year old boat! You going to bring yours? I'll take you on, not your brother, or your brother in laws, or your 'B' buddies, just YOUR HONDO sprint bottom circle boat! Save up your video sales $s and pay off your credit card so you can charge gasoline and meet me in Burley! Whatdoyasay? YouRjErKnesS

CircleJerk
    Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
    Is Jim Anderson comming up from Arizona with his restaurant???
    Hey, good idea, we could use a concession stand with period correct food! They are old tacos, right! BURP BeLcH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast