Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: When is your B-Day ?

Tom Brown
    I'm pretty sure either Cliff or Ethel's birthday was yesterday. I could hear quite a bit of moaning last evening.

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/...be/popcorn.gif I have voyeuristic intentions
    Sure, but have you ever seen a bear shit in the woods?

Doug H.
    Sorry guys if you felt that ishoudn't have put up such a silly thread but then again you did respond, boy i feel better already

ROZ
    I was a step ahead of you.. They didn' like me interupting the nasty, but Llyod's birthday is March 27th, Dani's ( she;s french) is sometime in April, and Isabel's is September 29th....

FMluvswater
    I'm still wondering how many electric paint peeler heat guns it would take to melt all the snow in Tom's driveway. Wonder how long it would take too and just who would pay for the hydro electricity?

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by Doug H.
    Sorry guys if you felt that ishoudn't have put up such a silly thread but then again you did respond, boy i feel better already
    I accept your apology.

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Sure, but have you ever seen a bear shit in the woods?
    No.

ROZ
    What does FM stand for?

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    Wonder how long it would take too and just who would pay for the hydro electricity?
    No hydro, this is the prairies. There's no rivers here, just a few gophers and some molting snakes.

Doug H.
    I quit, you win :frown: :frown: :frown:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast