Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Didja Hear the News?

AquaBoogie
    The last time it rained here, they hyped it up so much. You would have swore it was the mother of all storms coming.

dr. margarita
    Hey Magic, considering the fires last fall, especially in your neck of the woods, lot's of rain = disaster. Light rain this year = miracle!

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by Salty Cracker
    I would love to see it snow in So Cal and just stay home and watch everyone freak out!!! :devil:
    That would be the safest place to stay,,is at home. half the people can't drive when is sprinkles much less rains,,help us all if it were to snow,,,,sit in front of the window and laugh our a**es off at the idiots on the road...sounds like fun to me.

Dave C
    Are you guys saying that the news is sensationalistic in their coverage? I'm am shocked....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    That's the problem with the fourth branch of our gov't. They make news rather than report it, the other three branches are busy trying to hide the real news they're making!

rivercrazy
    I think that is why that have "watch" in the title. So you "watch" out for the storm that never comes! If it really was going to rain they would just simply call it "Storm 2004"

Kilrtoy
    I got drizzled on today.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    IT'S RAINING! THE WORLD WILL SOON COME TO AN END!!!!!!!(at least that is what the news channels want you to think)

fourspeednup
    Is it supposed to rain this weekend? I'm going back to Ventura for a giant family gathering of souls

LASERRAY
    And Ya Gotta Love That "Team Coverage"! :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast