Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted droop, or nozel housing

Greaser
    I am looking for a droop or a nozzel housing for a Berkely 12-jb-a. Anyone have one laying around they would like to get rid of?

RECORD7JET
    My buddy has one that fits a spit bowl berkley. Its a place brand with attached ride plate $200 & he has a race nozel with reverse buckets on the side $150. I sold the stuff to him now he's partint the boat out.

HalletDave
    My buddy
    I sold the stuff to him now he's partint the boat out.
    Question:
    Are you both still friends.

Greaser
    Originally posted by RECORD7JET
    My buddy has one that fits a spit bowl berkley. Its a place brand with attached ride plate $200 & he has a race nozel with reverse buckets on the side $150. I sold the stuff to him now he's partint the boat out.
    Record7jet, I sent you a pm

RECORD7JET
    Yea so I can't type worth a crap. PARTING there thats better. Yes we are still friends. He drank a little to much then tried to drive the boat on the rocks.

HalletDave
    Yes we are still friends. He drank a little to much then tried to drive the boat on the rocks.
    Good to hear you are both still friends.
    Too bad about the boat.

cyclone
    Originally posted by Greaser
    I am looking for a droop or a nozzel housing for a Berkely 12-jb-a. Anyone have one laying around they would like to get rid of?
    i have a stock berkley nozzle housing from my 12jg. it should fit a 12jb since both are split bowl pumps. its powdercoated red. lemme know if you want it.

Greaser
    Originally posted by cyclone
    i have a stock berkley nozzle housing from my 12jg. it should fit a 12jb since both are split bowl pumps. its powdercoated red. lemme know if you want it.
    How much you asking for it? Im trying to get one as quick as possible. That is pretty much all I need to get my boat lake ready. Besides a little wiring. I cracked my housing trying to install my diverter

cyclone
    Originally posted by Greaser
    How much you asking for it? Im trying to get one as quick as possible. That is pretty much all I need to get my boat lake ready. Besides a little wiring. I cracked my housing trying to install my diverter
    it cost me 40 bucks to powdercoat it. I'll even ship it to ya free of charge.

460rogers
    Get the red one greaser if you don't like it i'll take it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast