Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Mach 19th & 20th

Kachina26
    I did a search to find this thread real quick and it wouldn't come up. Then when I found it I discovered why, I searched for March instead of Mach I'm planning a guys trip that weekend with a few of the guys from work. So keep an eye out for us.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Sounds like a plan, I believe that USC,AZ AZ State,San Diego ST have spring break that week . I will get there friday afternoon and stay until late Sunday.

FLOJO
    THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. HOPEFULLY ITS GOING TO BE WARM. ILL TRY TO POST SOME PICS ON YOUR WEB SITE LATTER DURING THE WEEK THANKS CRAIG

Kachina26
    Originally posted by FLOJO
    THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. HOPEFULLY ITS GOING TO BE WARM. ILL TRY TO POST SOME PICS ON YOUR WEB SITE LATTER DURING THE WEEK THANKS CRAIG Ouch, my ears are hurting now.

91nordic29
    is spring break starting already? i dont want to be anywhere near that place if so.

fourspeednup
    Yep, spring break for all us ASU kids goes through that weekend then it's back to learning:yuk:
    Me and Drunk Tank will bring some girlies down to the sandbar for yall to look at

91nordic29
    are any of you going to participate in the havasu for youth dealio at site 6?

Craig
    Nope, after all this down time, I'm going up to haul around with a couple of friends at varying rates of speed

Kachina26
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    Yep, spring break for all us ASU kids goes through that weekend then it's back to learning:yuk:
    Me and Drunk Tank will bring some girlies down to the sandbar for yall to look at Drunk Tank ain't gonna be playin with his nipples is he?

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Drunk Tank ain't gonna be playin with his nipples is he?
    So long as he's staying at my pad he's not!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast