Thread: Finally removal of BLUE on headers!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ok guys its finally here! Remember the post about the metal polish I was testing? I just tried it on my BLUE headers and it removed all the blue and gold. I run my headers dry so they are funny looking. I cant belive this stuff works so well. I have 10 testers going out this week. Right now I am negotiating a deal with this guy. I know we've all tried everything to remove blue and it never works. I am a believer when I see it with my own eyes. Here are some pics I took this night. They arent the best but its a idea. I will post pics tomorrow when the sun is out.
    Oh and I havent touched my boat since the 4th of July! Same waterspots!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ueoff3-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ueoff1-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ueoff2-med.JPG

HotRod Sprint
    Lookin good from what I can see. Wish it would remove the rust on my headers. Gonna be stripping the paint off my pump tomorrow or the next in anticipation of testing it on that.
    Rod

Jet Hydro
    Send me some of dat stuff and I`ll put it to a test!
    I own a Body Shop/Detail Shop, I get drag bikes, drag boats , drag cars and show cars in here that are in bad need of that stuff.
    I can put it to a test real quick behind the great buffer wheel on lot`s of blue and golden chrome.

Everything I've ever seen that removes blue also has enough abrasive to leave fine scratches in the chrome. Be interesting if this stuff is an exception to that.

matt1
    If you just sand with 2000 grit and polish they come out great.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Everything I've ever seen that removes blue also has enough abrasive to leave fine scratches in the chrome. Be interesting if this stuff is an exception to that.
    I would agree...owning Harleys forever I've seen/herd it all. If the Blue's gone then your left with polishing the steel underneath.
    The Blue/Gold/Purple IS in the top surface of the Chrome...when you cut that down...your left with shinny silver.
    Send me some...if it works, I'll be the 1'st to boast about it.

cave
    Mike do you have any of the stuff left. My new twistys are blue near the heads. would you spare a bit to test ? Im in Mesa by MCC

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Cave i have a little left to test. Email me with your phone number and I will meet up witcha ya!
    mrfierman78@hotmail.com
    Michael(396)