Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smokin the cove camp far west

whiskey & water
    Been talking to bill, promotor of bam motorsports. He is working hard to make this happen. He got everything but one final approval to make this happen at that the state official dealing with the lakes. He's got rescue , insurance , light and sensor equipment ready to go. If this happens this will be trial thing. He has put on other type of events such as motorcross and jetski races. This info is what i have gotten so far by talking to him. It sounds real good for us northern racers for having something close. This info is not written is stone but just a heads up.

Fiat48
    Thanks for the heads up. Let's all hope it happens!

Sangster
    Hey Joe.....Wazzzzz up.. Do you know if there doing brackets or is it get in line & run what ya' brung...Seeing as it's not associated with the NJBA or IHBA and so on, it could have a different c.i. rule than other associations... I'm curious.... getting ready to get a few new motors ready real soon...Get back to me or stop by for a cold one ......

Thanks for the info. Joe. I have been calling him off & on for 3 months with no luck. Glad to finally hear something! What # did you catch him at, I would like to talk to him myself!

BigBoyToys
    Hud, call Bill after 5:00pm on his cell phone.

BigBoyToys
    Sangster, when I spoke with Bill not long ago, he told me that there will be 6 Brackets, up to 6 second. And that the races will be a full 1/4 mile.

smalls
    Originally posted by Hud
    Thanks for the info. Joe. I have been calling him off & on for 3 months with no luck. Glad to finally hear something! What # did you catch him at, I would like to talk to him myself!
    Has not returned a call to me either????
    Hope its a go Houston!

Her454
    Originally posted by Hud
    Originally posted by smalls
    Has not returned a call to me either????
    Hope its a go Houston!
    Well I have left "several" messages and cant seem to ever get in touch with anyone or get a response......I was starting to take it personal...
    thanks for the info Joe.

1st Timer
    me 2

So BBT, whats the cell# for Bill so we can all start calling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast