Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any good sources for a car port for my boat?

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by THOR
    I like your style...
    Dit dit dit dit (sound of a telegraph machine...)
    This just in! Introductory pricing on the new Trident Revolution sweeping the nation .stop. Widespread panic among deckboat builders .stop. Those who jump in at the beginning stand to benefit the most .stop.
    Hehe...

Screaming Pete
    Dit dit dit dittt, Wes hijacks fourm to pimp hot new deck boat that fit perfictly under one size fits all canopy that explodes from the boat itself......dit dit

1st Timer
    dit dit dit... Sea Doo files lawsuit against Trident for copyright infringment...stop Sugar Sand and Yamaha to follow in a class action suit... stop.
    When the hell is that boat actually going to hit water? I guess they can't start a lawsuit against a boat that doesn't exist.

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by 1st Timer
    dit dit dit... Sea Doo files lawsuit against Trident for copyright infringment...stop Sugar Sand and Yamaha to follow in a class action suit... stop.
    When the hell is that boat actually going to hit water? I guess they can't start a lawsuit against a boat that doesn't exist.
    Looks like April. Funny stuff on the Sugar Sand comment...
    As we own the copyrights and patents to most of our designs and innovations, it would be pretty tough to get sued on them, but thanks for your concern.
    And you have seen the plug... when? Gotta love hecklers.

rvrtoy
    I don't think he saw the plug...maybe the "Radio Control" version (pics have been floating around here for a while now). Oh Sorry...I mean the "museum quality" scale model.
    On a lighter note...It is going to hit the water in April. Congratulations. That has to make you feel good. What lake are you doing your testing at. I would like to see how it rides and performs.

THOR
    Since Wes hijacked my thread, I get a ride in the first one out.
    Deal Wes?

MagicMtnDan
    If I respond to the original post on this thread does that mean I am hijacking it back?
    Costco is showing some lightweight covers that would be worth a look if you're after something on the inexpensive side.
    And now back to the hijacked thread already in flight

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by THOR
    Since Wes hijacked my thread, I get a ride in the first one out.
    Deal Wes?
    Deal...
    Sorry for the hijacking. I was actually just trying to be funny. Call me in late April and the bugs should be out enough to give you a ride.

Screaming Pete
    Wes, just messing, What your new boat has bugs??

ROZ
    Maybe Mandelon can build a garage for ya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast