Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aftershock Boats, HELP!

syke-o
    i just bought a used Laser and have taken it to Elsinore a few times and so far so good... the boat has clean lines and is decently fast with the motor package. With the 350 it sees about 63... The selling point for me was the rear integrated swim step, perfect for chillin out on in the channel

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    pm bordsmnj he is a 21ft shockwave owner.
    Bite your tongue Jim!! Shockwave?!?!?! As if!!
    Just kidding Shockwave peeps..

Sleek-Jet
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    there are a few on here that have them like Scuba Steve and bordsmnj to name a few.
    Don't listen to anything Scuba Steve says.

SCUBA STEVE
    Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
    Don't listen to anything Scuba Steve says.
    Thanks for the Kind words sleek.
    I have to agree with everything Bordsmnj said. Great peeps over at Aftershock. Besides me wanting a bigger faster boat, (like everyone else) the boat hasnt done me wrong, and I am very happy with it, & my experiance with Aftershock.
    btw I am glad they updated their advertisement in the ***boat mag.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
    Thanks for the Kind words sleek.
    btw I am glad they updated their advertisement in the ***boat mag.
    You and me both. It's nice to see Carrera back in there.

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Aftershock owner here,21 1/2 ft toronado model nothing but good reports here also.Good luck and any other questions let us know.What size were you looking at and which model

SLAPPING_GLASS
    P.S. Whats up jason

bordsmnj
    Originally posted by bordsmnj
    no, the problem was aftershock built him EXACTLY what he ordered. it was a communication thing. two color fade is a two color fade. if you want it blended through three four or five colors yuh just gotta say so. No big deal. yeah i 've said it before and i'll say it agian i'm absolutley stoked on my boat. got A LOT of boat for the money. Aftershock definantly did not forget about me after they had my cash. i drop by there from time to time to bug them and check out what's coming out of the molds. always a nice experience. What model boat are you looking into?
    i was told by my girlfriend/wife on the way out to the river friday night that this post (she read it at work)sounded rude. so to all who read this and especialy Kahuna please know that it didn't sound to that way to me in my head when i postd it and i don't mean it in a bad way. to clarify - when i used the caps is was for emphisis but not yelling as they are normally used for for. sorry 'bout that.- jason
    p.s. congrats on the boats progress kahuna. i checked it out late monday and it looks like it's getting close ,eh

bordsmnj
    Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
    P.S. Whats up jason
    whats up Jim(i hope i got the name right,i remember telling yuh i suck at names) did yuh get a different prop yet? i guess there's no hurry now that rains in the forecast for the next two weeks ,eh oh, well. we need the water. dinged my last prop the last time i pulled into silver bullet cove.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12