Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Boats

Curious George
    Do you know of any Used Boat lots in So. Cali. or Arizona that carry decent makes of boats?

SPECTRABRENT
    Boatbroker in Havasu
    Brent

BoatFloating
    There is not alot of places on the corners that sell boats. Your best bet is the boat trader online. What are you looking for?

Steamin' Rice
    Just put up a post with what you're looking for and you'll find out about a lot of used boats for sale...... If you are looking for a 29' Shockwave I know of a nice one for sale (sorry, couldn't help myself... )
    Seriously, post what you are looking for and how much $$ you can spend and wait for the responses

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Steamin' Rice
    Just put up a post with what you're looking for and you'll find out about a lot of used boats for sale...... If you are looking for a 29' Shockwave I know of a nice one for sale (sorry, couldn't help myself... )
    Seriously, post what you are looking for and how much $$ you can spend and wait for the responses
    Damn Spamer........
    I also know of somebody else selling a nice used boat

phebus
    Check out the classifieds, or Hot Boats section on this site. You will find a lot of nice boats.

Essex29
    hey curious george check your pm's.

FRANK THE TANK
    Originally posted by Curious George
    Do you know of any Used Boat lots in So. Cali. or Arizona that carry decent makes of boats?
    The Boat Trader is the ticket. Just be patient. It took me 6 weeks to find my boat. Give it time and try and see as many boats as you can. It's worth the hard work. This will give you a better idea of what you're looking at regarding price. GOOD LUCK!

redneckgirl
    Originally posted by FRANK THE TANK
    The Boat Trader is the ticket. Just be patient. It took me 6 weeks to find my boat. Give it time and try and see as many boats as you can. It's worth the hard work. This will give you a better idea of what you're looking at regarding price. GOOD LUCK!
    So what boat did you buy ????

FRANK THE TANK
    Originally posted by redneckgirl
    So what boat did you buy ????
    I bought the exact same boat as yours. Mine is a 99' though. Here's a pic......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast