Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa Glory Hole Pics

Robbie Racer
    Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting them. I can't wait to do some boating there this summer. Keith

Rock-it man
    After seing those pics dont know if I want to go there or not !!!! those are FREEKEEEEEEEEEEE pics. Is there a fence around that HOLE !!!!! if not I cant believe that CALIFORNIA with all the Zelots down there would not have closed off that hole !!! by now !!!

Kwicherbichen
    Every time I see pics of that thing I get the heebie jeebies. Nothing worse than a scary hole

gnarley
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    After seing those pics dont know if I want to go there or not !!!! those are FREEKEEEEEEEEEEE pics. Is there a fence around that HOLE !!!!! if not I cant believe that CALIFORNIA with all the Zelots down there would not have closed off that hole !!! by now !!!
    There's no law against having them yet. The tree huggers probably want them Zelots thinking it'll swallow all the boaters who get to close, so if it works to their advantage they won't have'em outlawed.

ChumpChange
    I found them. I found them.

Desert Rat
    It looks like another nozzle to the right sticking out of the concrete structure
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...50Dam2-med.jpg

MOBrien
    damn hole kinda reminds me of a nasty biatch I fell into one time way back when...... :hammerhea .......bad flashback. Sheesh, what was I thinkin. Oh wait, that's right I wasn't. I's a dit brunk.
    YiYiYiYiYiiiiiiiiiiikkkkes! :crossx:

dave186
    we have a lake with a glory hole. Owyhee Res. you can see the hole towards the right side. water level has been so low I dont even remember the last time it was spilling.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...6/IM000793.jpg

BarryMac
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Hole2-med.jpg
    This one gave me the creeps, just think if you got sucked into the mother, that would be some scary shit right there...

NashvilleBound
    It would be cool to throw a large beach ball or basketball into it and see how hard it comes firing out the nozel end.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast