Thread: Upohstery Reccomendations?

bigerich
    Just curious if any of you have any reccomendations for an Upohstery shop in the San Fernando Valley area? Good work and decent prices are what I'm looking for. Need to get the boat ready for Boating season. FYI its a 20' Dana. Any help would be appreciated!

HBjet
    I don't know of any shops in that area, but expect to wait 5-6 weeks once you drop your boat off. Depending one your seating configuration (open bow), and if you need new wood, you could expect to pay between 1500-3000. But that is a really rough guess since I don't know what your interior is like now.
    HBjet

78Eliminator
    D&S has had my boat for six months now. I am starting to get really pissed off. I mean, it was ok at first since it is the off season, but I have a feeling that if I were to drive over there right now, it is going to look the same as when I dropped it off. Some times I think it's better to spend a little extra for the better service....

flat broke
    Justin,
    Just file a small claims case on their ass. When they get served they might decide to step things up a bit. You could bring in plenty of unsatisfied customers who would support your claim to their less than stellar service record.
    I'f you haven't dropped any $$ with them yet, grab your interior and call Stitchcraft in HB. They'll get you hooked up right and on time.
    Chris

hack job
    i got mine doen by these guys infact my boat is on there page.
    http://www.stitchcraftinteriors.com/
    they do great work and there very propt. i got mine done in about a week and a half