Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Beggin

Picklefork
    I'm having a hard time convincing my better half to jump in the old flatbottom. Just mumbles something about "teeth jarring kidney failure". How do you get the wife in the boat?

Kindsvater Flat
    You take your wife? Just kidding it takes jewelry or in my case my wife only stays on the beach. She is not a big boat riding person

Cas
    get a jet.............
    The main reason we have 3 boats is to find one that will suit both of our needs. Mine to have a low profile hull with big block power that has great accelleration. Hers, something that won't hurt her back and break teeth. Oh yea, I also had to make a deal I won't go over 30 with her in the boat. She just doesn't get it that the faster it goes, the smoother it gets.
    If we had a flattie, there's no way she'd get in............is that a bad thing?

Tell her you hid the Nordstroms card in the boat.

RaysonKid
    Another fine example of why I stay single.....

Cas
    Originally posted by RaysonKid
    Another fine example of why I stay single.....
    you have the benefit of message boards that reflect life experiences of others.......most of us didn't have that luxury

Beautiful Noise
    Originally posted by Picklefork
    How do you get the wife in the boat?
    I tell her if she doesn't get in the Boat we are going to have SEX,It never fails

Snowboat
    Teach her to start, and drive the boat, but don't yell at her. Whole different attitude after they gain control. Similar to riding a horse or having their own Harley.

76BARRON
    it's called TRUST !
    Only take her out in the best possible conditions (glass smooth or close to it) and promise not to go over 30 mph then take her back.
    Then next time try 35 then 40 and so on, BUT!!!!! if at any point you do ANYTHING other than what YOU PROMISED you will be back where you started. ALONE! This holds true for guy's and gal's too! if you scare them they wont be back! I see this in other sport's too. like snow skiing. take the new guy (beginner)to the top of the expert run and let him go........... then laugh at him later........
    Ill bet he wont be back ! and SHE WON'T EITHER if you break
    the TRUST!
    HOPE THIS HELPS. IT WORKS FOR ME !
    GOOD LUCK!

INEEDAV
    Try a small rope and some duct tape.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast