Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windmill Two..the best place to buy in Parker?

I am considering buying at WindMill Two. 88 new manufactured waterfront homes for sale right on the Parker strip! its BLM land so you don't have to screw with the Indians and its run by the same forlks that own Colorado River Adventures. The deal includes 1200 to 1300 sq. foot homes with three bedrooms and two bath rooms. Nicely appointed with the plans that no units can go behind you or infront of you. Just 88 side by side lots in a row with a nice beach. 159k includes cement pad all around the home including patio porches and a ten by ten shed built to match the house.
    launching prvileges at WindMill one and Rio del Colorado. This company owns Emerald Cove, Rio del Colorado, windmill one, Echo Lodge and they just purchased Big Bend. All of their properties are on BLM land and from what I know I'd never lease from the asshole Crit's. Does anybody on the boards already have one of these units purchsed? If so please pm me as I would appreciate your input.
    thanks ,
    Richard

WILDERTHANU
    GREAT......MORE HOMES. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THE STRIP FOR SURE!!!!!

all my buddies own places at desert rivera place between emerald and rio they love it and are rowdy ass hell.i looked in all the places you have metioned and would of bought at the rivera but the guy wouldnt budge 2k so we ened up around on the az side and bought the land also.ended up working out great for us and we dont have to worry about the rent going up.the guy that runs teh windmill when we looked was pretty strict.slick stayed there pm him im sure he has some good info.

oh shit windmill2 that is different what happened to the 90k the were going to start at?one thing about it your straight across from roadrunner great veiw but it will be noisy.

WILDERTHANU
    THE JOHNSONS ARE VERY GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE. THEY ALSO HAVE PLACE IN DESERT RIVERA. THEY HAVE A REAL NICE 21' CONNOLLY AND 21' HOWARD CRUSIER. V-DRIVES OF COURSE.

Slick
    Well, the place we stayed at in Windmill was sold last April, so I haven't stayed there in almost a year. The people who have trailes there are awesome, great friends. There isn't a very high turnaround even the summer/winter renters keep coming back. The managers of Windmill are good people and seem to get things done as much as Denny and the owning partners will allow. The only problem with Windmill is that when something was in disrepair (like the seawall) it takes forever to be fixed if they even fix it. Bottom line, the original park is a great friendly place to be, with good people. Who knows what the second unit will bring. At $160K, I'd imagine it'd keep alot of the riff raff out. That sure is alot of cabbage for a trailer though.
    Good Luck
    Slick

NOTALENT
    BLM what does it stand for????

WILDERTHANU
    BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT

NOTALENT
    that is all leased land right?

wildertahnthou steve was there this weekend.we went riding the quads across the street but i guess they took the buggies elsewhere.ask him if he know dewayne .percy or greg.they threw steve off the river saturday for boat noise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast