Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I play soccer with my Mother

Jungle Boy
    As some of you know I work in South America on a oil rig. This past 3 weeks I've been working for a new company with a different rig and crews. To put it mildly, things have gone fairly harsh at times. I've had my share of temper tantrums and freak outs. Today, some of the guys were asking why when I get all mad I start yelling about soccer and my mother. It took a few moments to figure out that what they were asking is why am I screaming is "cocksucker and muther****er". Got a good laugh at that. A bright moment in an other wise tough work hitch.

jackpunx
    LMAO

mirvin
    Funny!! That's got "Johhny Dangerously" written all over it!

topless
    Those farging bastages

MudPumper
    You farging iseholes

Craig
    Hope you survive man Get back north and work on that new boat!

phebus
    Corksuckers

Dr. Eagle
    Doooty Bastages!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    As some of you know I work in South America on a oil rig. This past 3 weeks I've been working for a new company with a different rig and crews. To put it mildly, things have gone fairly harsh at times. I've had my share of temper tantrums and freak outs. Today, some of the guys were asking why when I get all mad I start yelling about soccer and my mother. It took a few moments to figure out that what they were asking is why am I screaming is "cocksucker and muther****er". Got a good laugh at that. A bright moment in an other wise tough work hitch.
    That is funny and I feel so sorry for you! I work with some kids from Saskatchewan that don't know english either............( . )( . ).......

Jungle Boy
    Things have been tougher than I've ever seen. We are trying to do a few workovers with a drilling rig. It's got no tubing handling equipment, x/o's, subs, gauges,,,,,,,nothing. It's ready to put me over the edge. But when it's this bad, it can only get better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast