Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu landscaper recommendation needed

Dennis26
    I am looking for any recommendations for a landscaper in Havasu, or who not to use. Just looking to get some rocks and a few trees. Also, anybody that could put up an iron fence...I'm looking to keep my Beverly Hillbilly neighbors out of my backyard. Thanks.

Essex502
    Talk to Desert Green Landscape. I don't have their number but you can readily get it. They do good work at a reasonable price. They're located near the Golden Horseshoe.
    They did the front yard of our house:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dscape-med.JPG

Ivan Dan
    Give Jim Lee a call and tell him Dan Kaatz referred you. He is my dad's best friend and he does a KILLER job and he's a great guy you will love him. His number is 928-505-6775. I think his company is called Arizona Landscaping if I'm not mistaken. If you have any questions feel free to PM or call me 714-746-4496 cell.
    www.DanKaatz.com

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by Dennis26
    I am looking for any recommendations for a landscaper in Havasu, or who not to use. Just looking to get some rocks and a few trees. Also, anybody that could put up an iron fence...I'm looking to keep my Beverly Hillbilly neighbors out of my backyard. Thanks.
    ...with them fockers, you should consider doing wrought iron around the driveway to keep em out of our boats at night stealing the Sunchips

TrojanDan
    Sent you a PM.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Desert Green is the way to go. We ahd them do the frnt yard of our house and they will be doing the back yard as well.
    I would not recommend Timesaver. We had an appointmnet with them and they did not even bother to show up. No call until we called to ask where they were, the next day, and they said they would be there in an hour, well they never showed up the second time either. Needless to say, if you can't keep your appointments you will not be getting my money and I don't put much faith in your work.

mbrown2
    Better go slump stone.....you can still hear those banjos and see those shit stains on their line dry Tighty Whiteys through wrought iron...
    Here is one of D26's Neigb's all dressed up for Easter Sunday...

http://www.max1-9.com/images/Fun%20P...%20redneck.jpg

Dennis26
    MB2...you ain't right. Gotta love them LHC tweakers!

mbrown2
    MB2...you ain't right. Gotta love them LHC tweakers!
    Friggen METHodist, I will stick to Protestant

Havasu_Dreamin
    Here is a pic of our landscaping that was done by Desert Green.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast