Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Placecraft Regatta?

100+Placecraft
    I was wondering how many people on this board have placecrafts? Thinking of trying to get them to help host a regatta. maybe people could post what they have and a pic.:idea: :idea: :idea:

RobR.
    I should take delivery on my new placecraft within the next month. You could count us in.

100+Placecraft
    What did you order? Got any pics? Where do you normally boat at? I'll have to keep an eye out for ya. Mine is the one from the cover of their brochure and website but now it has a scoop on the hatch. "My Dixie Wrecked"

RobR.
    I ordered the stepcat. I am at work so i do not have any pictures.
    We mostly go to Havasu. We will store the boat there. I am going to try and go check on my boat today.

100+Placecraft
    We're mostly up in the gorge and up to needles, we spend alot of time in the Moabi channel

RobR.
    I Have one of the brochures at my office. Is your boat the one with the maroon and blue stripes?

100+Placecraft
    yeah thats it except now its blown and has a scoop on the hatch.

Ultracrazy
    Hey 100+
    You still going next week to Topock?? Might come out early and enjoy the weather if it's good.
    UC

100+Placecraft
    I'm going up on the 8th, I'll be there around 4PM and we'er staying unitl the 17th. May take a couple days off the water to paint the house and garage but we'll see. If the weathers too nice we wont be gettin any painting done.
    I really have to tie a string around my finger for those stickers, I forgot all about them last weekend.
    Where about are those streets you told me about? Behind the Shell station area????

Ultracrazy
    I went through the painting in Jan......damn glad I'm done.
    The house is on the corner of Sonita and Bayside.......Yellow house. Its near Monarch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast