Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blown472 or is it SoldMyBlower472

HBjet
    Hey there, didn't you sell that blower you have on your motor?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...-002xF-med.jpg
    What are you going to build now? Didn't you say your boat ran 75mph now.... any ideas on what it will run without the blower?
    Lastly, are you going to change your screen name?
    NotBlown472 sounds good
    HBjet

Blown 472
    Originally posted by HBjet
    Hey there, didn't you sell that blower you have on your motor?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...-002xF-med.jpg
    What are you going to build now? Didn't you say your boat ran 75mph now.... any ideas on what it will run without the blower?
    Lastly, are you going to change your screen name?
    NotBlown472 sounds good
    HBjet
    Wow, randy really stretching there. Thats the best you could come up with?? dude, you need a life.
    I sold the intake, still have every thing else.

HBjet
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    dude, you need a life.
    Coming from a guy who has no job and sits on his ass all day stirring shit on the internet? Yeah!
    So come on, you really sold that blower to cover a few bills huh? That's cool though... I just think you need to change the screen name though!
    I like this one Couldn'tAffordtobeBlown472
    HBjet

Blown 472
    Coming from a guy who has no job and sits on his ass all day stirring shit on the internet? Yeah!
    So come on, you really sold that blower to cover a few bills huh? That's cool though... I just think you need to change the screen name though!
    I dont sit on my ass ALL day, I go to lunch, check my mail, go have a drink, hang out with the crack heads.
    I sold it cuz I got tired of this belt screaming in my ears all day, and not being able to talk to other people in the boat, having people climb out the back of the boat around the motor and over the batteries, not that kinda boat. It will get a single four, sun deck and maybe some mufflers in the tips.
    When I pick up a v drive I will build a blown ford or mopar for it, and yes it will be a 472.

Blown 472
    I like this one Couldn'tAffordtobeBlown472
    HBjet
    Now that is funny, as I walk out of my house into my garage past my blown car, to my other garage to see my boat, spare blower and door slammer in there, can you say the same?

Blown 472
    Bravo HBchet, you are doing a great job holding your buddies hand and taking some of the heat off him, keep it up, I have all day.

Jet Hydro
    Now that is funny, as I walk out of my house into my garage past my blown car, to my other garage to see my boat, spare blower and door slammer in there, can you say the same?
    I can and more
    I also don't get out of bed until 10:00am...lol... But I have a job, I`m the owner sweeeeeeeeeeett

Danhercules
    Bravo HBchet, you are doing a great job holding your buddies hand and taking some of the heat off him, keep it up, I have all day.
    Thats funny right there, I dont care who you are!!
    Sorry Randy!
    Dan (takes no sides) hercules

HBjet
    I dont sit on my ass ALL day, I go to lunch, check my mail, go have a drink, hang out with the crack heads.
    No, this is funny, and I don't care where your from!
    IOriginally posted by Blown 472
    sold it cuz I got tired of this belt screaming in my ears all day, and not being able to talk to other people in the boat, having people climb out the back of the boat around the motor and over the batteries, not that kinda boat. It will get a single four, sun deck and maybe some mufflers in the tips.
    Makes perfect sense. I was looking at this photo again, and thinking that thing must be loud just screaming away... I can see people eventually get tired of it.
    HBjet

Blown 472
    No, this is funny, and I don't care where your from!
    I
    Makes perfect sense. I was looking at this photo again, and thinking that thing must be loud just screaming away... I can see people eventually get tired of it.
    HBjet
    That and having a kid that is in and out of the boat, tattoos from hot exhasut dont go to well on a six year old. It was fun for awhile but then got old, so at the end of the season I pulled it apart, winterized it and there it sits, for another two months, fingers crossed, eyes too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast