Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blown472 or is it SoldMyBlower472

flattie
    Yo Blown! all I got to say is make sure that suckas back together by summer blower or not. I have only been boating for 3years with the crowd I run with and it seem like we lose 1 or 2 boats each year that never get put back together. DONT BECOME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by flattie
    Yo Blown! all I got to say is make sure that suckas back together by summer blower or not. I have only been boating for 3years with the crowd I run with and it seem like we lose 1 or 2 boats each year that never get put back together. DONT BECOME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
    No worry, It will be running soon. I want to put together a v drive cuz shawano lake is the shit, no penis boats or huge wakes to deal with.

Oxnard
    Being as I usually just sorta lurk more than post, is this the same BJCHET that cries like a ****in baby when ever Jet Hydro, 565 edge, Chet, Elyminatya, riodog, Jake w, criticizes him. Now he's startin the shit? What a frickin limpdick! What bisiness is it of his what 472 does with his boat? It was much nicer when butt-boy wasn't around. Hey Jetexpert, where is your boyfriend-cyclone- to help you out?
    Oxnard-it's a place:yuk: :yuk:

HammerDown
    This isn't the place for name calling or bad mouthing anybody. Take the Drama to the SandBar or better yet...E-Mails or PM's.

HBjet
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    no penis boats
    Never heard it put that way before.... funny!
    Oxnard, what's your problem?

HammerDown
    Originally posted by HBjet
    Oxnard, what's your problem?
    No need ask or answer...Just Jets isn't the place for it.

miller19j
    Originally posted by HammerDown
    This isn't the place for name calling or bad mouthing anybody. Take the Drama to the SandBar or better yet...E-Mails or PM's. For once Hammerdown you and I agree!

Jet Hydro
    Now you guy`s stop picking On HBjet in here! If you don't HammerDown will put the Hammer Down on you for picking on his buddy. You can pick on anyone you like but not HBjet.

HBjet
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    Now you guy`s stop picking On HBjet in here! If you don't HammerDown will put the Hammer Down on you for picking on his buddy. You can pick on anyone you like but not HBjet.
    you can pick on me all you want, I really don't care. Leave my woman out of it and and its' all good... I honestly think HammerDown doesn't like this crap period, and he probably doesnt' like me anymore then you do...
    HBjet

Jet Hydro
    Who said that I didnt like you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12