Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nordic 28'....

al cole'holic
    ...just got a call from a buddy who is looking at maybe pullin the trigger on a Nordic 28. Looking for some opinions on this. He says for about 70k or so he can get into a new one with a 496...what do ya think??

summerlove
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    what do ya think??
    I think he should buy a Hallett...

mbrown2
    I think he should get a Cole 30 with a 502 and sick system in it then that owner can get the Magic or Conquest Party Cat

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    does he want a 2001 with 500HP ,74.500$
    ..I tried pushin a few used deals his way but he looks at it as brand new for less.
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    I think he should get a Cole 30 with a 502 and sick system in it then that owner can get the Magic or Conquest Party Cat
    ...oh trust me that crossed my mind too

RJ Nordic
    Got a 2002 28' open bow with a 496 HO. Am very impressed with the fit and finish of the Nordic.
    One of the big deciders was that the cabin was big enough for most of us to stand up in.
    Make sure you set aside enough $'s for a decent stero set up.
    Not sure 70 will get it. Have you buddy contact "Wild Bill" @ The Boat Brokers in Havasu GOOD GUY

plumb crazy
    the best deal i found was 75,000 it was not at the boat broker. that was a brand new and it had a 496 ho

NastyOne
    My buddy has a 25 Rage with a GT motor. I think it has 6 or 7 hundred hp. It is a sick boat though. Runs about 90.
    Oh ya..... nice boat titties and beer.

Steamin' Rice
    There is about a $15k cost difference between the 500EFI and the 496Mag... If It was me, I would beat up Titties and Beer on his price a little bit and get the 2001 with the 500....

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    ...just got a call from a buddy who is looking at maybe pullin the trigger on a Nordic 28. Looking for some opinions on this. He says for about 70k or so he can get into a new one with a 496...what do ya think??
    Is this Fred that is looking at the Nordic??? Tell him to stick with what works and buy a Cat

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Is this Fred that is looking at the Nordic??? Tell him to stick with what works and buy a Cat
    ..no, it's not my cuz....but he thinks your price is too high

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast