Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drag Boat Racing Lights

Duane HTP
    Cheyenne, If you would put a Prime-a-Jet on your pump, you wouldn't have to deal with that pump loading problem. It would already be loaded before you start your engine.

NELSON#109
    Nelson,
    I have to agree with ya about cs he is christ like.His boat is the shiznit.But he can be beat,like any other superhero he has his weak points.Just like superman and criptonite there is cs and yeagermiester.
    As far as you boat goes i tol you when you paint white elephants and unicorns on it ill take it.
    P.S. If ya keep talking smack i aint gonna holler out here for ya at anymore drivers meetings! :crossx:
    ILL SEND IT TO THE PAINT SHOP 2 MARROW.... ITS UR'S.... AND PLEASE, DONT STOP HELPIN ME... U KNOW I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BTW, MY SIG LINE IS FOR UR OWN GOOD, JUS TRYINN TO BE A PAL.... IT'L MAKE U TUFF... U KNOW, IT'S THE BOY NAMED SUE THEORY (SP)... + I SMELLED 1 OF CHRIS' FARTS.... SMELLED LIKE BURNT RUBBER & WIENER.... I'M PRETTY SURE HE LIKES THE PORK SWORD.... IF YA SMELL WHAT I STEPPED IN... BTW X 2... I MIGHT HAVE SOME NEW JOKES 4 YA.... BEAT IT, NELSON 107+2

bp
    So who wins, he who gets to the finish line first or he who has the best 1/4 mile time? I know in car racing its he who gets to the finish line first. In a holeshot win, the winner gets to the finish line first but has a higher et. Is there holeshot wins in boat racing?
    absolutely there are holeshot wins.
    duane, if he doesn't need a launch controller, i'm sure he doesn't need a primajet either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123