Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wildest moment in a boat?

FlatUgly
    Whats the craziest moment u,ve ever had in a boat

Tom Brown
    Getting into Kim Hanson's HST. Little did I know, he constantly gives it the OMC 'Jimmy' foot.
    Cool ride, though.

Playin on the riv south of the AVI (circle beach) the day before the 4th of July last year. We were fighting rough water the whole time out. I decided to make a pass before I brought it in and nailed it, brought the plate up and the boat hit a wake and took off , it chimed and went right while I stayed straight. The pedals slit my right leg open and I somehow stayed in the boat. My mom's husband said he had a bitchen view of the bottom!!!

Kilrtoy
    I cannot discuss that on this forum nor show pics,
    I will get thrown off the boards.....
    Nor can I say who else was there.....

fourspeednup
    Haulin through the Havasu swells afternoon of Labor day in my little jet, saw a freakishly huge wave up ahead and got off the gas so as not to launch off it. The bow sat down just like a tunnel hull and stuffed right into it. Sent the cooler into the water and the backseat passenger into me. Thank god the cooler survived
    (One of the first times in the boat, now I know not to let off )

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    I cannot discuss that on this forum nor show pics,
    I will get thrown off the boards.....
    Nor can I say who else was there.....
    PostCount = PostCount + 1

Forkin' Crazy
    Two naked girls and me in an isolated part of the river.......
    Unlike others, I can discuss it but will change the names to protect the innocent..... LOL!

Jbb
    A little too much trim ....A little too much throttle....Too little experience ....A little too much wind......A very scary and educational moment!

Mohavekid
    I was makin a right turn into 90 Foot Cove right by the dam on Lake Mohave, I had my buddy Steve and his new wife Charlene with me.
    We were cruising along at 40 mph or so when I made the turn. It was kind of rough and my 18 foot Challenger jet spun out making the turn. I got thrown hard into the left gunnel and broke two ribs. Steve had a nasty gash on his shin where he was thrown under the edge of the dash. Charlene got tossed into the water and was about 10 feet away from the boat.
    The boat almost sank. A flood of water came over the transom and stalled the motor. There was a ton of water in it and fortunately the two bilge pumps were able to get the water out before the chop swamped us for good.
    I learned some valuable lessons that day.

coolchange
    Only time I had my Sanger in salt water. The increased bouyancy, Increased hook up of the prop, and great sea level air. Hammered it, on the nitrous, off the pedal and in the air makin a right turn on the prop. Gathered it up though.....

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast