Thread: Spiders in Texas

A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he
    reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.
    "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked. "They're mating," her father replied. "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.
    "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered. "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.
    "No," her father replied. "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."
    The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them flat and said "Well, it might be okay in California or Massachusetts, but we're not having any of that shit in Texas!"
    Joke courtesy of Obnoxious001

FMluvswater
    For so many reasons I like that one!

Kilrtoy
    NICE
    LOL on that one

AdrenelineOD
    Yep!!!

HighRoller
    somebody needs to step on the judges in California. did you hear about the first judge to read the protest to the gay marriages? He rejected the petition for a restraining order because IT HAD A COLON WHERE A PERIOD SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!And now they are refusing to accept any legal objection to the fag marriages so I guess it's game on. I'm gonna go find the 15 year old daughter of one of those judges and seduce her, and then we're gonna get married in his courthouse. When he tries to stop me I'm gonna tell him he has no right to deny me and my "partner" the same rights that a married couple has. When he tries to quote me chapter and verse the law prohibiting our marriage I'll remind him that he set aside the law for homosexuals and lesbians, so if he refuses to do the same for me he has a lot of explaining to do as far as discrimination. He has no right to deny me the same rights that Neal and Bob got, because they also broke the law and he sat there and let them.....

Mark Sims
    You got that right. We hate that shit in Texas! You guys on the east and west coast need to follow our lead, no homo weddings and kill as many criminals as possible on death row. **** san francisco.

Wet Dream
    Now thats funny.