Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HBJet: Quality vs Quantity

565edge
    Keep drinking bense.You need to let me know where i can meet up with you guys this summer.I think im going to the freeboard challenge event.Let me know.later

LVjetboy
    Maybe Chet should be an accountant? The Ebenezer Scrooge of all jet boat upgrades. A trait not without merit when it comes to the biggest money sinkhole of them all.
    Randy, I missed that. I now have 90 boats (including some v's) so updating is hit or miss.
    Bense, you're right...I think Randy has the 4.25 so a 496 cuin. I fixed it.
    jer

DansBlown73Nordic
    I came over here to see what was up with the Jet guys........:eek!: You guys have huge issues over here....:yuk:

HBjet
    Originally posted by Bense468
    Randy, I thought you did the 4.250 crank? wouldn't that make it a 496?
    Shit, I missed that too... you are correct, 496ci
    Thanks you drunk fool...
    HBjet

Mods don't have access to password info. Need to email webmaster for that.
    edit>>>>> On second thought the balance of my post on this subject is not worth my time or effort. http://forum.djesi.ba/images/smilies/razbij.gif http://forum.djesi.ba/images/smilies/argue.gif
    rexone, out.

LVjetboy
    Forget the trull password posts.
    I'm wondering, worrying about email complaints may be as trivial...at least a waste of your time...as those who take the time to pm complaints to you. Bunch of panty waists. Why not stand up to those with no guts to post but willing to complain by private pm? And who are those "most" you refer to who "allegedly" took the jet boat forum seriously at one time but now don't? Do you know the history of these forums? Are v-drive knutt posts more serious or worth reading? Give me a break.
    More importantly, do we care?
    jer

LVjetboy
    Copy your revised post and out.
    jer

Originally posted by Wet Dream
    **** you douche bag. Who's ****ing fault is that you're such a ****ing moron that you can't remember your own God Damn password faggot?
    Originally posted by MAD-MarKist
    Seems to me that your the FAGGOT !!Did I say something wrong to your MAN ??:cry: :cry: that you have to stick your pussy boy remarks in that has not 1 ****IN thing to do with you ,so go climb you old FAGGOT ass under that rock you came out of!!
    oh yeah! and try next time to mind your on ****in business asshole!!(just like a bitch always in somebody elses business) **** OFF !!:yuk: :yuk:
    Mark
    Someone the other day was wondering why I don't frequent the jet forum much......

Wet Dream
    I hate stupid people.

Wet Dream
    The thing that pisses me off is that you hijack someone elses thread whining like a little bitch about your pw. Who's fault is it that you lost your pw and why would you think a mod has access to it? And when you log in, there is a button the reads...
    "Lost your password?". Its a simple task really, just click on it and it asks for your email address. It then sends your info to you. Whats so hard about that? There is also a button...Contact webmaster. That usually works wonders. Not usually immediately, but eventually you'll get it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast