Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HBJet: Quality vs Quantity

Liberator TJ1984
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Someone the other day was wondering why I don't frequent the jet forum much......
    Mike , since MAD has a limited vocabulary.....pull the plug:yuk:

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    Well???????????
    guess you have to call BS on it then. Like i mentioned before i cleaned it up best i could and put it back in and used it. Works fine but is not what it's hyped up to be IMO. It originally was .010...now it is closer to stock. That ring does not like sandy/muddy merky water. Sorry it's just my experience.
    CHET

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet
    if you where to compare price and quality from a converted JG to a stock out of the box Aggressor (or any other mfg) the converted one will win every time in both areas. Better performance, lower cost. .
    HBjet
    Again, numbers please HB. You pick on me for saying the same thing the other way around but as you say..."how do you know"???
    Hotrodspenis, do your homework before you call me out k???? Funny, you dont know what i do and what boat i run? Are you living on another planet???(Newsflash...every other post ridiclules me about towel racks,vending,strakes...etc..etc... so what have you been reading???) My boat ran 87, yours?? I'm sorry i cant recall. Better yet, just quote where i BASH anyone except for HB and the donut clan?? Much less the language...i never use profanity like some of the morons in here use. Terrible.
    CHET

Shark In The Pond
    I'm no newbie to these boards, have a new computer and user name here. Been around for 5 yrs or so . I never could understand why some peeps go so far out of their way to talk shit about... my boat is faster then yours, your rebuild is stupid because of ????????? , my pump is better then yours, and on and on :argue: WHO ****ING CARES ????????????? Like HotRod Sprint said I to don't jump in on this on going BS talk but GD give it up ! HBJet has a nice ass boat ( and wife ) and he like anyone else can do what ever he wants and use whoever he wants on his boat and from what I see his #'s are pretty good for a jet . Sorry Chet but seems like your the # 1 in this department for questioning EVERYONE on the work to their boats ? Why Why Why ? If your going to make this your life style post some pics like they keep asking for or show up to run them and put a end to the maddness !

Oxnard
    Shark, you may have been around for "FIVE YEARS?" but that don't mean nothin cus everyone knows THERE AIN'T NO WATER IN WEST TEXAS ! NEENER, NEENER. LOL
    Oxnard-it's a place!

Bense468
    wow it was a rough night last night. I have a head ache. Anyone ever try those chasers? After this morn I think I am going to invest.

Shark In The Pond
    Originally posted by Oxnard
    Shark, you may have been around for "FIVE YEARS?" but that don't mean nothin cus everyone knows THERE AIN'T NO WATER IN WEST TEXAS ! NEENER, NEENER. LOL
    Oxnard-it's a place!
    So true , It takes me a little over a hr to get to the lake

1HOTGMCJET
    Originally posted by Bense468
    wow it was a rough night last night. I have a head ache. Anyone ever try those chasers? After this morn I think I am going to invest.
    Yep, Bense - they're the SHIZZY, man - just follow the directions CLOSELY, plenty of water before bed, and VOILA - no hangover!!!! Worked for me (several times), anyway.....

Slick Knutts
    Dam Dam dam Chet is at it again. Chester when are you gonna learn son that you are the problem. Git wit the program and admit that you have a thing for Misshbjet and this is yur way of gettin close to her, try and make her boyfriend look bad. You need to find out why you are not running the numbers that should and git back to us in another life.
    Shoe ****in weee

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
    I couldn't stand it any longer, I have to make a reply here. Chet, I have yet, even once to see you post a helpful or encouraging post to any one in this forum. I'm not rich, but God blessed me with many gifts and talents, of which I try to use to the fullest, to save as much money as possible working on my boat. So I know where you are coming from, trying to save a buck. However, I am still trying to learn as much as possible about pumps, I can take one apart, and put it back together, thats about it. If it needs work I am going to take it to a professional to get that work done. I am not jealous or envious of Randy, because he pays to have most of his work done, but it sure seems as if you are. I don't know what you or Randy do for a living, I don't know either one of your mechanical abilities. What I do know is Randy can afford to have work done by a professional, a professional that takes time out of his very busy work schedule to help people out with as much information as possible on another forum. A professional that you bash every time you get a chance. Randy, in between all the bashings, tries to help people out in this forum, whenever possible. You, you talk a big talk, you stir up mud, and when people call you out to prove what you're blowing hot air about, You run and hide, you never post pics, or numbers, or anything else to prove your point. I haven't met you, and to be honest would never care to. I have yet to meet Randy, but might get the chance this summer, and look forward to it.
    This is a forum about boating, jet boating in particular. Where people come together to share common interests, ideas, and help each other out. It doesn't seem you do any of that, you just bash, and bash, and bash. So why don't you do this jet boating community a favor, and just go away.
    Rod
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli
    Again, numbers please HB. You pick on me for saying the same thing the other way around but as you say..."how do you know"???
    Hotrodspenis, do your homework before you call me out k???? Funny, you dont know what i do and what boat i run? Are you living on another planet???(Newsflash...every other post ridiclules me about towel racks,vending,strakes...etc..etc... so what have you been reading???) My boat ran 87, yours?? I'm sorry i cant recall. Better yet, just quote where i BASH anyone except for HB and the donut clan?? Much less the language...i never use profanity like some of the morons in here use. Terrible.
    CHET
    First of all Chet, show me in my post where I called you out. I didn't! Second, I've seen the posts referring to your towels racks and other seemingly unorthodox stuff on your boat. My opinion is, it is your boat, do with it what you want. I just bought my boat, less motor. And since I don't know this boat, I am starting out with a relatively stock motor, that will push it to maybe 65. When I get comfortable with it at that speed I will start making upgrades to go faster, not until then though. As far as you bashing people, I have seen you bash Jack at MPD, I have seen you bash Duane at HTP, people who have probably forgotten more about pumps than you'll ever learn. Where in my post to you did I use or mention any profane word? Where in my post to you, did I call you any bad name? But yet in your post, look what you called me! Like I said before Chet, do this jet boating community a favor, and just go away.
    Rod

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast