Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HBJet: Quality vs Quantity

Danhercules
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli
    [B]
    You paid $375 to have this conversion done WITHOUT having the inside done(SO IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE PIC REMEMBER) How much extra was that cleanup?(add it to the conversion now hb)
    CHET
    My bowl is at MPD, I was thinking about doing the conversion. Its a lot cheeper than getting a new bowl.
    About the "extra" flow work, if I remeber correctly, that was included in the conversion.

Jake W
    HBjet and Chet the quest for the pics of the out of the box Aggressor imp(SS) and Bronze is over there were like 3 people taking pics of the boxed up imps .I will say that they looked pretty good came with a shim kit and the SS was less than a pound heaver than the Bronze.Brian weighed it.I am sure the pics will surface in due time.
    Yea Yea in the (crank yankers voice)
    Jake

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by ChetCapoli
    guess you have to call BS on it then. Like i mentioned before i cleaned it up best i could and put it back in and used it. Works fine but is not what it's hyped up to be IMO. It originally was .010...now it is closer to stock. That ring does not like sandy/muddy merky water. Sorry it's just my experience.
    CHET
    BULL SHIT Chet!

HBjet
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    BULL SHIT Chet!
    Steve, right now is the best time for one of these!
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/c001.jpg
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/c002.jpg
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/c003.jpg
    HBjet

Jet Hydro
    Randy I think I`ll take picture #1 for 200 please
    http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/c001.jpg

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet
    Steve, right now is the best time for one of these!
    HBjet
    DRAMA....if people would answer my questions and get rid of the exaggerated pics and so forth we might get to the bottom of this once and for all. HB if you spend the same time on getting those NUMBERS instead of all this other crap you just might end up PROVING me wrong. That's what it's about isnt it now?? So get on it! For some reason you can't though.
    CHET
    P.S. Yes slowy we agree just like i stated. No need to reiterate it.

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet
    if you where to compare price and quality from a converted JG to a stock out of the box Aggressor (or any other mfg) the converted one will win every time in both areas. Better performance, lower cost.HBjet
    Again, Here's the statement HB....no DRAMA, no PICTURES...just NUMBERS!
    "better performance, lower cost" YOUR WORDS.........NOW BACK IT UP!! Honest question...honest answers with no donut gallery please.
    CHET

Bense468
    Originally posted by 1HOTGMCJET
    Yep, Bense - they're the SHIZZY, man - just follow the directions CLOSELY, plenty of water before bed, and VOILA - no hangover!!!! Worked for me (several times), anyway.....
    Nice, the only prob I see is the plenty of water before bed part. I usually pass out at the end of the night with a bottle in my hand.

Danhercules
    Originally posted by Bense468
    Nice, the only prob I see is the plenty of water before bed part. I usually pass out at the end of the night with a bottle in my hand.
    The whole headache thing is from dehydration. (sp) Drinking water helps that.
    I bought Chasers and have not gave them a good test yet.
    I did try "Over 21" this weekend. I drank no water, was super shitty, and woke up great!! No headache, no gut rot, nada.
    Before any of these pills came out, I just drink 2 huge glasses of water, That helped a lot, I am not tryin to say I have never had a hangover, but the water deal helps. I will give chaser a try this weekend!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345