Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Domn8er boats

little chubby
    alright thanks for your time just so many boats out there hard to make a decison. I am thinking about the ultra,domn8er.shockwave and essex.
    thanks

JustMVG
    Is there a website for this domn8tr boat company??

Sandbar Mike
    Hey Little Chubby,
    Is Dominator Boats owned by Dory & Garey?
    I almost bought there 28 Cat, It looked like and awsome ride they just didn't have one out of the mold yet. I was a little leary of getting the first boat out.
    Dory is a stand up guy, he's been involved in the industry for ever. I would imagine the Dominator would be a good valued purchase. Let us know how it shakes out.
    Good Luck

little chubby
    Yes the doman8er is owned by them. i am really stuck btwn the doman8er and the ultra. does anyone have any comparsion or input.

25 Eagle
    I don't know about the boats, but I think Ultra [West] have the best gel schemes in the business.

Rebelrichey
    Take your time in buying. You had mentioned Essex but no comments on which one. I own the Vortex which is an awesome ride but may be a little smaller than you are looking for. However, the Vortex and Valor models are in your price range. There are a ton to look at in that price range such as Cobra, Advantage, Dana and Warlock. Look at the features and ammenities being offered by the custom perforance boat dealer. Be sure you have no regrets when spending $50,000 to $60,000! Good luck, Gregg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12