Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donm8er Boats

little chubby
    OK I WILL LOOK AT THAT

NorCalCat
    Ya, the Force comes loaded as well. They have also been building boats for longer thatn a year unlike Dominator...

little chubby
    what about the kachian 26foce.

Boatmaster
    Come on now I know every farmers proud of his cow, but Force is a fairly new kid on the block also. Dory, the owner is no new comer to the world of boat building.

NorCalCat
    Sounds like Boatmaster is not a fan of the Force. Hey, Chubb put a posting up with your questions. Post it under Cats & Tunnles. I bet you will hear the same thing I am saying.
    Boatmaster, you don't like the Force? It seems as though Hot Boat and many others have positive things to say about them!

NorCalCat
    Force has been building cats for about 6 years. I am not sure about Domin8er. I thnink it is a new boat all the way around...

SHOTKALLIN
    Dory of Domn8r was the Upland Ca dealer for Cheetah boats in LHC. Dory told me that he was tired of getting screwed working for Cheetah Bob. His words. He said that Dmn8r boats are built top notch unlike Cheetahs. But whats he supposed to say?
    The Domn8r boats look nice. You cant beat a 28ft cat for 75K.

NorCalCat
    For a 28 foot cat, I tyhought it looked a bit under built. The cockpit was bare and the finish work was not to the $75k standards. There are several cats int he $75k range. To name a few, Shockwave, HTM, Force, Eliminator (maybe not), Domin8'r, AO, etc. It depends on what you are looking for in a cat. If you are looking for a cat with lots of space under the deck then maybe the Domi8'r or HTM is for you...
    They just did not impress me at all...
    Just my $.02

Sandbar Mike
    Hey Little Chubby,
    I was looking at the 28 cat plug last February in Havasu, I liked what I saw.
    I almost bought one, It looked like and awsome ride they just didn't have one out of the mold yet. I was a little leary of getting the first boat out.
    Dory and Garey are stand up guys, they've been involved in the industry for ever. I would imagine the Dominator would be a good valued purchase. But it aint no Force j/k
    Let us know how it shakes out for you.

NorCalCat
    Does anyone know if they have a website? Any information about them on the web??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast