Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best luanch ramps in havasu

91nordic29
    people act like they arent going to get back in to pick up/drop off etc. MORONS!

beer hunter
    Originally posted by 4day!!
    I will be heading out memorial weekend.
    I was out last Memorial weekend and Winsor was full by 7:00am. We had a slip in the marina so I was able to bypass the launch ramp lines, but the wait looked VERY long. If you plan on launching at either of these ramps I would plan on getting out there very early.

Ducatista
    Launch early(6am) and come in earily(3:30pm) or stay out really late! That is one of the crazy weekends. My wife refused to be a "useless female" as she put it, that just sits in the boat while the husband has to do everything. I gave her a choice, learn the boat or the tow vehicle thing. She chose the truck/trailer since the boats kinda big, and now she is damn near as good as me with park'n/back'n the burb and trailer. Best thing we ever did, now she is a pro at it, practice makes perfect. She cracks me up now, look out if your a launch ramp idiot, cause she'll run you're ass over! Now I can just sit in the boat, look'n cool of course, while she does all the work! God bless America!

Sun burners
    We or I should say I go out real early on holiday weekends and get a spot in the channel, then wait for the family to come down.
    I found that the MARINA seems to be the easist when launching by myself! It has a protected area thats almost wake less with a forgiving soft dock.
    Then stay out late let all the crazy boaters get out of hand at the docks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123