Hey all, I have a question. I am in the tedious process of assemblying the BTO. The bottom is gel-coated, the webbing has been shot on the inside and it is now time to re-mount the fuel tanks. The 2 tanks are side mounts, aluminum and built for the boat. The problem is fuel capacity. They are 13 gallons each.....I need more capacity. I am looking for atleast 40 gallons. Having new tanks built would be another $500-$700 bucks. On one hand it is only $500-$700 bucks, but on the other hand it is another $500-$700 bucks, having already put $13,000 + into her (not including purchase price, I told the wife it would only be $5,000) and I still need to get her re-upholstered next month. I would like to put a third tank up under the deck. Structurally, she is a tank, running full length stringers from bow to stern with an epoxied floor. I am worried about ventilation, do I run a blower? I do not want to place vents on the deck. I have a vent on each side at the front seat areas. I do not want to put vents any further forward. The tank would be up front with a bulkhead keeping it out of sight for asthetic and safety purposes. Am I asking for a under deck explosion? The tank would be a 20 gallon tank. All opinions, good and bad are welcomed...Thanks...Joe